Xtratime Community banner

2941 - 2960 of 2997 Posts

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
We signed Alex Ionita II :)

Maybe just maybe we’ll do ok

Pigliacelli is our keeper permanently now

We have Kelic, Ferreira, Donkor, Gardos, Spahija, and Acka at CB. Maybe we could sell a couple and bring a more top defender

At left back we have good options in Bancu, Briceag, and Vatajelu (though he will probably play more at LW).

At right back, we have Dimitrov who is injured, Martic, Borta who is back from loan, and Vladoiu. Not the strongest area.

At CM/DM: Cicaldau (if he stays), Mateiu, Fedele, and Qaka. There’s a young Serban too.

AM: Ivanov, Nuno Rocha, Birzan.. Ionita also an option here

RW: Ionita, Meza Colli (I thought he left honestly), Barbut, Robert Petre.

LW: Vatajelu, Mihaila

ST: Koljic (injured), Fortes, Mihai Roman, Andrei Cristea, Baicu, Markovic
Ivanov is more a central midfielder.

Probably Cicaldau will leave, I think. And this is a good moment to sell him IMO; I doubt his market value can rise in the next couple of years playing for Craiova.

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
Europa League, turul 1 preliminar: Sabail - Universitatea Craiova (joi, 19:00, Digi Sport 1)

Jucătorii pregătiți de Corneliu Papură nu sunt obișnuiți să joace pe teren sintetic. "Ne va aștepta un meci foarte greu din prisma terenului sintetic. Noi suntem obisnuiți să jucăm pe iarbă", a spus unul din componenții de bază ai echipei, Nicușor Bancu.

Bogdan Vătăjelu crede că echipa se va adapta la suprafața de joc. "Ne-am antrenat la baza de aeroport pe sintetic și de-a lungul anilor am jucat și la Chiajna pe sintetic", a declarat jucătorul oltean.

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
Craiova won 2-3. They'll have no problems in advancing, they were quite superior. Sabail attacked 4 times and scored 2 goals.

Mateiu, Bancu and Mihai Roman with the goals.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
2-2 now, lol

Dominated the game and they get two shots on target against, two goals.. better score another one

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
2:2 after 2:0 lead....again it seems that Craiova is dominating according to the stats....they have to get past this team, how can you be so careless....even a draw is pretty embarrassing.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Nice Craiova got a 90th minute win for our coefficient. They have to be more effective in front of the goal against stronger opponents and avoid every shot being a goal like in these 2 games.

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
Craiova has multiple defensive problems. They better fix that. In attack they can be an interesting team (once they recover all their players), but they can't be so weak at defending.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
I think that's the best for Ivan, he failed heavily at clubs where he shouldn't have failed imo (Rapid Vienna is a joke, not becoming starter there is really his fault).

·
Registered
12,798 Posts

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
This whole transfer season is proving very disappointing for the U21 kids
Yeah. And even when the transfers are good, the road will be long.
In Ivan's case, NoName may be right, he Neres to restart and mature more and show he can really be a good player. Against Germany he did.
For the rest, the talent is there so if they don't waste it their careers will improve steadily

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
Craiova signed Alex Matel and Serbian defender Uros Cosic, from AEK Athens.

Piturca wants to turn dow the current 'U21 rule'. He says it's enough with one player.

"În primul rând, regula nu e una legală! Tu, ca Federație, nu poți obliga cluburile să introducă ce jucători vrei. Poate, la un moment dat, vei fi obligat să introduci o femeie în teren. Nu mi se pare normal. Bine, e important pentru echipa națională să li se dea o mare atenție tinerilor, dar nu poți obliga.

Așa cum spunea și Mircea Lucescu, valoarea fotbalului românesc scade. Era arhisuficient să avem un jucător. Eu deja am vorbit cu patronul Mihai Rotaru, vom discuta și cu celelalte echipe din prima ligă și trebuie să facem ceva în sensul ăsta. Nu mi se pare o decizie normală."

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
What a ****ing idiot....sure, let's change rules because one old **** (who just arrived to the party) doesn't like them.....what a loser, what a joke of a coach. I'm ashamed somebody like him trained our NT several times...

Do you realise Piti that if you have that "disadvantage" (btw Craiova has some great young players with potential...) all other coaches have it too...so why bother....why cry about things which you can't change, such an immature behaviour, just shows he has no believe in his coaching skills nor in the skills of young players. I'm happy I didn't see his stupid face in the last few years...he has to see it every day, no wonder he has always this "i'm pissed" facial expression.

Edit: After reading the translation of what he said I have to take back what I said....it was way too nice and fair to him....he talks even more bullshit than I expected...his "arguments" are so cheap, illogical and untrue..."this rule doesn't sound normal to me (duh), in 10 years they are gonna force us to play a goat, what next, a giraffe???!!!!" Yeah very worrying Mr. Piturca...

2941 - 2960 of 2997 Posts