Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
united sucks

this is true manchester united is one of the most sucking teams in the world its a total joke its worth 700 million for playing crap and not being able to beat small teams like fulham and saha.its worth 700 million for having first team players like oshea forlan fortune brown.please its a joke.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this team is jjust overrated their players suck its no team since they sold beckham and veron and now its giong to be butt with all this they suck.they have pplayers who are overrated like ferdinand brown ronaldo saha.this team is no where near :star: milan:star: real madrid,juventus,chelsea,arsenal,bayern munich.i feel so sorry for man utd fans who has to suffer the sale of their best players like beckham veron and now butt.:yuck:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Its another of his multiple personality disorder.

Dun worry he will support Lincoln City next week. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Can't believe this guy. Is this some kind of joke? Even if you don't support United anymore, why come over here and give us grief?

Who is it next Madrid? Juventus? Will you open "you suck" threads afterwards in there too? :tongue:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
super-giggs said:
yeah you may be right i was a glory hunter but now i have found my glory that is :star: milan:star: and my glory will always be milan no matter if they are winning the champions leauge the serie a or even the serie b.
Oh, I SEE... You were a glory-hunter but now you hunt no more, because you have found a team that can provide all the glory you were looking for... :wth: and Milan will continue to be "your glory" (I don't see how it is YOUR glory if you have done nothing to contribute to their victories, but never mind) "no matter what they are winning" – which leads me to believe that if one bad season makes them stop winning you'll just switch allegiances again, and proceed to open "Milan is overrated" threads... :wallbang:

We're all glad to learn that your glory-hunting days are behind you, Super-Giggs. :mute: :googly: Finally you have chosen a team based not on their glory, but on... um.... is there any other quality in Milan that you like...? I mean, the ONLY virtue you mention about Milan is their 'glory'. :stress: To be perfectly honest, I get the impression that you are STILL a glory-hunter... the only difference seems to be that you exercise that glory-hunting at the shadow of a different giant. Once it was Manchester, now it's Milan... next year, who knows? :rollani:

M

·
0 Posts
Hilarious stuff. Dunno why people are having ago at Super-Giggs. He has just realized Milian are better than Manure and like a typical glory hunter (like 70% of Manure fans are) and has switched teams! When the rest of the Manure faithful realize what Super-Giggs has already, they will switch teams too, but since they tend to be slow and don't know much about football that could take a while yet. :tongue: Remember guys, Super-Giggs is just ahead of your time! :howler:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Oh dear, so which team will be next to support after AC Milan lose one game to a relegation club in Seira A? Am sure when this happens - the Milan board will be posted a similar thread stating just how over-rated the team are after just one set-back, then it will be off to Spain. :howler:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
super-giggs said:
they have pplayers who are overrated like ferdinand brown ronaldo saha.this team is no where near :star: milan:star: real madrid,juventus,chelsea,arsenal,bayern munich.
Umm....was it not last week you created a big debate over Ronaldo being the next Zinadine Zidane? :confused: In the space of a week he's suddenly gone from being a huge international superstar of the future to being classed as well over-rated? Huge sense in that. :rollani:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
Oh dear, so which team will be next to support after AC Milan lose one game to a relegation club in Seira A? Am sure when this happens - the Milan board will be posted a similar thread stating just how over-rated the team are after just one set-back, then it will be off to Spain. :howler:
Oh, we've already had four or five threads like that, but now super-giggs has SEEN the LIGHT. (You need to watch televangelists to appreciate the caps. :D ) He just hasn't finished reading the Milanista's Guide to Proper Conduct, so he doesn't realize that Milanisti can't be bothered to invade other teams' forums. :stuckup: Well, except for Inter, during those (few) happy periods when they're doing reasonably well. ;)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts