Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a post to show that i am able to admit when i am wrong!!!:D
All season opposing fans and foreigners have moaned about how much united have missed becks. they dismissed my suggestion that it was in fact scholes and Ole they missed. And that the new players needed to aclimatise to their new club. Now that united are sitting on the top of the EPL, again better off then they were last season, i think that its only right that these people should be awknowledged for their fantastic analysis of uniteds downfall in the wake of becks departure.
Also the boring stuff that united play and the games of boredom that they have been in has also been solidified with the dreary 3-2 win over everton today.
Even if united dont win the EPL, they are already wrong. Becks didnt play more then half of last seasons last 18 games .
Sorry guys humble pie all around.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Well we miss him up to a point but he isn't the vital ingredient. I'm not crying that he's left us, but he was indeed a great player but Ronaldo will be twice the player he is in a few years, he just needs to work on his end product and gain experience. He has a danger about him which Beckham will never posess - great pace and skill.

Anyone who thought that we greatly missed Becks earlier this season would be deluding themselves, we were missing Scholes alot not Beckham.

About the boring element....
alot of the criticism from rival fans came around when we were missing Scholes and had to play with two Dms which made us play more defensively. Obviously we weren't as creative and sat a little deeper so this gave some rival fans the fuel they needed to start saying we miss Beckham (Didnt Doc_Rule say we were a shit and defensive team at some point now were at the top looking solid :howler: ).

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
to be honest : there are players at United I would miss more then Mr. Beckham. Okay, a little boring and the glamour is away a little.... hehe....;) ..... but HE is not someone I cry tears about or who leaves me with a broken heart! If some others leave it would be more worse....

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Had United of really been struggling then the argument about Missing Becks would be more stronger.But the goals are continuing to flow and results speak for themselves.
Yes it's not a mystery that Improvements in various areas are needed but till now man Utd look as strong as ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts