Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Uncles have high contacts at Arsenal, know players too etc. Apparantly United legend Quinton Fortune has signed for Arsenal on a year long contract to replace Flamini :confused:

Good luck Quinners.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I've also heard this one about town, but didn't want to mention anything until it was confirmed.

Have to admit that I'm a bit gutted that he's prepared to play for Arsenal... but fair play to him, I suppose - at least it's not Liverpool.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've also heard this one about town, but didn't want to mention anything until it was confirmed.

Have to admit that I'm a bit gutted that he's prepared to play for Arsenal... but fair play to him, I suppose - at least it's not Liverpool.
Apparantly Liverpool put in a contract offer to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinton_Fortune

I'm in shock.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what a fantastic signing for the club and the supporters, them bogs have been blocked for months.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Damn, the Arse now have a serious shot at winning the league :scared:

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
Was this "I know, lets go to the Arsenal forum and make up a 'funny' story that no-one will laugh at" idea arranged by all of you intelligent people? It's like a playground with Scum fans, this is the equivalent of a kid in preschool going: "I heard ur mum's fat," and all his sad mates wanting to join in and going: "yeah, I heard that too. Haha."

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Was this "I know, lets go to the Arsenal forum and make up a 'funny' story that no-one will laugh at" idea arranged by all of you intelligent people? It's like a playground with Scum fans, this is the equivalent of a kid in preschool going: "I heard ur mum's fat," and all his sad mates wanting to join in and going: "yeah, I heard that too. Haha."
I must say, that was really funny :thmbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.