Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, Giggs is a United legend, one of your all-time greats. But I was curious, what he'd done off the pitch, had it tarnished your view of him? Or you don't give a toss who he shags?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79,606 Posts
Who Giggs sexes is his personal bizness. He never sexes an underage girl or his brother's wife, so what's the big issue (apart from being a magazine sold by tramps)..

Jeff me old mucker, blokes sex gurls for sex. Not love... Its the ladies who think they're loved if a bloke sexes her. Essentially it's a woman's problem. 95% of united blokes don't give a monkey's tale. The other 5% are homos and retards.

The womens have a different view. Once Gabriella told me she was diskusted with dirty old men looking in Major's babes thread when they have an old lady back home in the kitchen making his dinner.

This will never change. You convince a lady you love them and they open their legs azonnal.

Very few blokes 'making the loves'.

Hope you understand.


FYI, I didn't have love sexy until I was 29. It's so much better. Also back in the day when I was 17-21 I was getting grade A skirt from here and there. But it's just not the same when you say you love them and you actually mean it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,492 Posts
Who Giggs sexes is his personal bizness. He never sexes an underage girl or his brother's wife, so what's the big issue (apart from being a magazine sold by tramps)..

Jeff me old mucker, blokes sex gurls for sex. Not love... Its the ladies who think they're loved if a bloke sexes her. Essentially it's a woman's problem. 95% of united blokes don't give a monkey's tale. The other 5% are homos and retards.

The womens have a different view. Once Gabriella told me she was diskusted with dirty old men looking in Major's babes thread when they have an old lady back home in the kitchen making his dinner.

This will never change. You convince a lady you love them and they open their legs azonnal.

Very few blokes 'making the loves'.

Hope you understand.


FYI, I didn't have love sexy until I was 29. It's so much better. Also back in the day when I was 17-21 I was getting grade A skirt from here and there. But it's just not the same when you say you love them and you actually mean it.
:howler: Good old Bentex. :D

But can you please stop saying "sexes"? It's supa annoyin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79,606 Posts
I don't like words like shag, bonk, Fvck, bone, rogering, pumping, banging.

Sexing and sexed are region free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,492 Posts
I don't like words like shag, bonk, Fvck, bone, rogering, pumping, banging.

Sexing and sexed are region free.
:howler: Rogering and pumping, lmao.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
Jiggy jiggy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
Devils Triangle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
I love you too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,343 Posts
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top