Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is to unite all the good posters of the extratime community to combat racism on the internet. It's time to put our differences aside and discuss the beautiful game without the insults of internet keyboard thugs such as Tonisamp and some other milan fanboys. So let it be known that the Napoli forum here is racism free! SAY NO TO RACISM.:strong:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I think everyone can agree that there is no racism when there is not a race. The napoletani are not a race.
A thread against Dumbism would have suited this forum better.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thmbdown:You guys have no shame. You racist thugs should take your business elsewhere!

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
And of course I'm racist towards my own race. :howler: Levato: this would be actually bizarre.
The fact that I post in this thread is an obvious consequence of the fact that my name is mentioned in the first post of this thread so it is not bizarre at all.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And of course I'm racist towards my own race. :howler: Levato: this would be actually bizarre.
The fact that I post in this thread is an obvious consequence of the fact that my name is mentioned in the first post of this thread so it is not bizarre at all.
Still here? I'm going to see to it that your internet thuggary will come to end. I'm going to file an official complaint with the xtratime forum owners and have your ip address banned you scum bag racist.:strong:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I mentioned nothing about race and everything about your actions here which are, what really is, bizarre.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Still here? I'm going to see to it that your internet thuggary will come to end. I'm going to file an official complaint with the xtratime forum owners and have your ip address banned you scum bag racist.:strong:
F- confirmed :howler:

Try to learn what racist means before.

BTW I understand that "piangi e fotti" (weep and f*ck) belongs to your culture, but you should give it a break. Why do you always feel the need to show yourself up for what you are? :rolleyes:
Anyway, here is a handkerchief for you.

·
Registered
917 Posts
no no, there is hardly something so bizarre as supporting Roma and Juventus in the same life.
Again Toni, its a meh, as the onus in this conversation is on you and you are engaging in a fallacious argument. I think, in regards to myself, that I have been an intelligent and conscientious poster and that is in the range of the discussion at hand. You, however, here in this forum, have been far from conscientious and that lack puts the other in question.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Again Toni, its a meh, as the onus in this conversation is on you and you are engaging in a fallacious argument. I think, in regards to myself, that I have been an intelligent and conscientious poster and that is in the range of the discussion at hand. You, however, here in this forum, have been far from conscientious and that lack puts the other in question.
so, let's forget for a while your bizarre status of supporter of Roma and Juventus. What is fallacious in the fact that the napoletani are not a race and so I can't be a racist? What is wrong in replying to a post in which I'm mentioned? What is wrong in telling you that my behavior is not bizarre at all? Actually, nothing fallacious and nothing wrong... but maybe you have finally something to add... ?
The hypocrite called Indistruttibile in the Big Soccer writes: "Sampdoria vaffanculo" and "Xtratime is a forum of D&D Geeks and Virgins" and I can't insult Napoli and the napoletani... oh, why? It is not my fault if the napoletani created the say "weep and f+ck" which is a perfect description for most of them, Indestructible and Forza Napoli included. :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
so, let's forget for a while your bizarre status of supporter of Roma and Juventus. What is fallacious in the fact that the napoletani are not a race and so I can't be a racist? What is wrong in replying to a post in which I'm mentioned? What is wrong in telling you are that my beahvior is not bizarre at all? Actually, nothing fallacious and nothing wrong... but maybe you have finally something to add... ?
Inaccurate is how I would describe the label 'racist,' it is not inaccurate to say that you haven't been conscientious poster, here, which is putting it mildly. There is nothing wrong with replying to a post that mentions you, and the reply isn't in question. What is in question is your lack of respect and the charge here is that an appropriate response would be an apology, or, if that's too much, a respectful withdrawal until you have something respectful to say. As for fallacious, you bring up oranges when we're talking about you being a jerk--that's truly bizarre and its a non sequitor. As for your last question, I fail to see how I have not added something to this thread, and, truthfully, the reverse seems to be true.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Inaccurate is how I would describe the label 'racist,' it is not inaccurate to say that you haven't been conscientious poster, here, which is putting it mildly. There is nothing wrong with replying to a post that mentions you, and the reply isn't in question. What is in question is your lack of respect and the charge here is that an appropriate response would be an apology, or, if that's too much, a respectful withdrawal until you have something respectful to say. As for fallacious, you bring up oranges when we're talking about you being a jerk--that's truly bizarre and its a non sequitor. As for your last question, I fail to see how I have not added something to this thread, and, truthfully, the reverse seems to be true.
bla bla bla
**** off please, you, pompous gloryhunter! Roma, Juventus, who is next? Maybe Inter? :howler:

PS non sequitur

1 - 20 of 49 Posts