Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not getting a new deal

Played with heart

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Shame hopefully Fergie is going to promote/buy someone to fill his place in the squad.
I thought he was a decent guy worked hard wasn't the best player but still played well.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
he did hos best and for that i respect him..

but i never understood the purchase to be honest....simply wasnt good enough

·
Registered
273 Posts
Boo. Liked Quinton. I'd rather him in midfield than Fletcher any day of the week. Can see him joining someone like Everton or Charlton and the best of luck to him too. Hope he does very well wherever he goes.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
This is good news- we can sell more of our fringe players and promote our excellent youths. Sorry to see fortune go but its gotta happen

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Gave us a 110%, but when you look at our midfeild now i'd play him ahead of O'Shea and FLetcher anyday of the week. Sad to see him going. Clubs need players like him, look at real madrid they have no middle to there club. Fortune,butt and phil gave us hard working multi positional and heart to the team.
Good luck to Quinton.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
wow...i never knew Ferguson felt so little for a player of Quinton's heart, as apposed to that of Fletcher... i hope he goes to a great club and he is very succesful and loved by the fans like he should be

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i wouldnt be surprised to see him at Bolton, or even Pompy, i always liked him same he never had the quality expected of a United player, but it shows Fergie still wants to take the club forward

·
Registered
23 Posts
He did a job over a few years as a solid, back-up player and he always gave his all but in truth, particularly with the injuries he has had, he had passed his useful life at Manchester United and so releasing him now was the right thing to do, both for him in order to find him first team football somewhere else and for United in order to set about rebuilding.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
newtonheathen78 said:
He did a job over a few years as a solid, back-up player and he always gave his all but in truth, particularly with the injuries he has had, he had passed his useful life at Manchester United and so releasing him now was the right thing to do, both for him in order to find him first team football somewhere else and for United in order to set about rebuilding.
Welcome to the forum. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts