Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone bring me a pillow. The only game I am looking for this week is Barca-Real. :D

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
:howler: calcio back with a vengance:D

I am also looking forward to the Basque derby;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Unfilled? Are you forgetting that Liverpool fans are the loudest ever recorded.
I'm surprised you take papa seriously, I've yet to see a post worth reading of his

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
papa said:
Someone bring me a pillow. The only game I am looking for this week is Barca-Real. :D
I think you'll actually be pleasantly surprised if you watch this match, I'm expecting a 0-0, 1-0, or 1-1 scoreline, but some good football nonetheless.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
The poor chap spent days coming up with those puns. Maybe we should humour him, or strangle him or something. BTW, what exactly were they singing tonight - the fields of Anfield Road or what?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Steven Gerrard was worth watching, when Alonso is back he'll be even better, shows what he can do when let off Sven's cautious leash.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yaf said:
I'm sorry to say this but I fell asleep in the last 20 minutes of the match today.
:D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
yaf said:
I'm sorry to say this but I fell asleep in the last 20 minutes of the match today.
Yeah you should get some sleep before United's CL tie tonight. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raanan said:
You are going to get enough sleep next season because you wont be in ucl. How will it feel to finish below Everton and Bolton. Plus Juve is going to kick some butt in the second leg

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
He is also supported Juventus.And wen I called him out for it,he said he would stay a Juventino and that they are his favourite italian team.But now he is bashing them,just like he did with Milan after allegedly being a Milanista.What a Schizo :D

Raanan said:

:dielaugh: :thmbup: :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
And another thing, the Scousers are only a point behind the other scousers ... and Everton have only picked up 11 points in their last 12 games. Liverpool will finish fourth.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
papa said:
It should be a good game. You're doing a good job, so keep it up! It's good to have a little humour around here.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
khimik said:
And another thing, the Scousers are only a point behind the other scousers ... and Everton have only picked up 11 points in their last 12 games. Liverpool will finish fourth.
We were something like sixth in a form table I saw recently while Everton were fourth................ from bottom :D

We could snatch it or even walk it, the bluesh1te are showing what happens to a team that is overachieving. We played them off the park first half and then suffered four injuries and a red card and still they only managed one goal

1 - 20 of 20 Posts