·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These come to my mind:

Cesare Prandelli (Fiorentina)
Marcelino Garcia (Racing Santander)
Unai Emery (Almeria)

They could be perfectly coachs of big big teams.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
These come to my mind:

Unai Emery (Almeria)

:thumbsup:

Also Micheal Laudrup(Getafe),Marcelino(Racing Santander).

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
These come to my mind:

Unai Emery (Almeria)

I don't know about Unai. They say he is such a ball buster. The players all hate him cause he never stops coaching, too many details. Maybe a big team wouldn't respond to his style. But he's said to be very astute.

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about Unai. They say he is such a ball buster. The players all hate him cause he never stops coaching, too many details. Maybe a big team wouldn't respond to his style. But he's said to be very astute.
The guy is really special.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I'd say Ancelotti. Despite winning 2 CLs, 2 Super cups, 1 CWC, i league title, 1 Cppa Italis, and i Italian Super cup; he is still critisized by many fans :depress:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I wouldn't say Prandelli is underrated. He is fairly new and young, and hasn't won anything yet, but is really making Fiorentina into a wonderful team, with alot of skill and youth. But I think that he gets a lot of credit from those who follow Serie A.

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
:thumbsup:

Also Micheal Laudrup(Getafe),Marcelino(Racing Santander).
Laudrup got some big vritics though in the beginning of the season.

I wouldn't say Prandelli is underrated. He is fairly new and young, and hasn't won anything yet, but is really making Fiorentina into a wonderful team, with alot of skill and youth. But I think that he gets a lot of credit from those who follow Serie A.
And he was Roma coach some time ago.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
In Portugal outside of the big 3... Jorge Jesus(Belenenses), Manuel Cajuda(Vitoria Guimaraes), Carlos Carvalhal(Vitoria Setubal), and Sebastiao Lazaroni(Maritimo).

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Razvan Lucescu and Sabau in Romania... especially R. Lucescu is a huge talent coaching wise

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
More like few days, Roma were going through real bad spell with coaches that time. Voller, Del Neri......
I know, but at least he was already spotted then. It's a pity he had to quite that job due to his wife's illness.

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Razvan Lucescu and Sabau in Romania... especially R. Lucescu is a huge talent coaching wise
R.Lucescu is brilliant. He will coach a good European team and the NT some day.

Prandelli is great. And the way he makes his team to play all the games with a 4-3-3 formation is welcomed in football nowadays.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Prandelli surely, was hoping to get him instead of Claudio anyway.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts