Xtratime Community banner

1041 - 1060 of 1098 Posts

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
I bet 3 of us from this forum at our age of 17 we'd do better than these suckers.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
# ban serbs from the NT

Jokes aside Only diaspora players have good work rate. Kids raised in BiH have no business playing out there.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
We can play much better than this. Fix the shitty mistakes at the back and chase the opponent for the ball more often and we will look like a different team. Germany showed they are tournament favorites in this game, they will most likely blitzkrieg all the opposition equally.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Lets hope this 5-0 trashing, as harsh as it was, will serve as a positive lesson in development of our youth footballers.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Modest as always.

We still have a chance with a victory vs Serbia. Germany should take care of business vs Ireland. I am forever optimistic.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
It's also interesting to read the U17 squad on the very first post of this thread and realise that none of them became senior NT regulars.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
It's also interesting to read the U17 squad on the very first post of this thread and realise that none of them became senior NT regulars.
Take the U17 team that qualified a couple of years back and you will see that none of them became a U19 player. :D

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
Don't see what the problem is, out of all 4th place teams in all the groups, Bosnia the only team still with a chance.

Croatia, Faroe Islands and Ukraine all eliminated. Hence Bosnia > all those teams.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Regardless of what happens against Serbia, I am proud of them just for having qualified. With that being said, all our youth teams need a good psychologist ASAP.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Does any other team at the tournament have a psychologist? Why would Bosnia need one, especially at U-17 level? What they need is better coaching in footballing basics.

1041 - 1060 of 1098 Posts