·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Just in case., it's underway

·
We will ROCK u
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the face of it, England versus Japan is a mismatch. The European elites have topped Group F, scoring 11 goals in three matches. Japan, on the other hand, have finished as the Group E runners-up after drawing 1-1 with New Caledonia. “They (England) will perhaps win the Under-17 World Cup in India this month. That age group of 1999-2000-2001, there are a lot of top English players. For me, they are the best in the world in that age group,” Bundesliga club Borussia Monchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl said in a recent interview with The Times (London).

England has the best under 17 team. Their next generation is prolly their best ever. So, ya

Japan is good too.

england v japan...is on tomorrow. Dont miss it!

·
We will ROCK u
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

underrated on the world stage but he can be magical , Andrew carleton. Dude can dribble , pass and shoot like a boss...

Mexican Diego lainez. Dunno much abt him but he is having a good tourney so far. Watch him tomorrow.

·
We will ROCK u
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
0-0 , england v japan...without englands star player, sancho(dortmund wante dhim back asap!), they are abt to get the boot!?

Mali is beating up on Iraq 4-1!

·
We will ROCK u
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So it is , cousins v cousins

England v the USA...big game !

The best Under 17 team(england) v dont tread on me team , USA! lol

Mali team advances , beating the shit out of iraq 5-1!

·
We will ROCK u
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dont forget to watch ghana v mali tomorrow....its gonna be an excellent game! mali's offense is damn good v a super power in youth tournaments , ghana! I should become a promoter for fifa! :D

·
Registered
43,096 Posts
USA (Amerikkkunts to some) did very well to win. Weah looks like a champ and there's great build-up play with that team.

Looking forward to the next match when the colonial slave masters face off.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts