696 views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Nerazzurri4life 
#1 ·
HahahhahaHahaha! :nono:

You know what I'm talking about.

#2 ·
Win home matches much?

:googly:

#5 ·
Just wait until they root for us against Juve and Viola, it will be even sadder.

#6 ·
Indeed, very cheap shot.

#7 ·
Plus who was out for Inter:

Dacourt, Samuel, Cordoba with long term knee injuries

Maxwell, Cruz, Ibrahimovic

Jiminez and Figo returning to fitness from long term injuries

You expect our reserves to pull out a victory? :wallbang:

#8 ·
Don't care if we make 4th or not. We could even drop to Serie B for all I care. All that matters is that we return to the top when/if we feel our world record in international trophies is being threatened. These days Serie A is a joke anyway. There is only one competition that matters.

#16 ·
This post makes me want to give you a big ol' hug and comfort you until you fall gently asleep. :sweeteye:

In a non-gay way of course... :nervous: :embarass:

#14 ·
Wow, you waited a whooping three minutes? :eek:

Patience is a virtue you know. :neutral:

Now, be nice! :nono:

#10 ·
Whole world will surely await your return :howler:

#11 ·
If the league's a joke wonder what that makes its fifth best team then?

Newly promoted juve are doing better than you for crying out loud.

#12 ·
Papoose, you are even more pathetic type of fan than San Zero...I didn't think that was possible. :)

#13 ·
..And it's obvious that our unbeaten run in that so-called joke league was getting on his nerves, hence the urge to create the thread in the first place.

#19 ·
I dont like Inter, and wouldnt shy away from criticising them, but this thread might possibly the most pathetic one ever made, talk about egging yourself :googly:

Let me get this straight, you are teasing Inter, for losing for the first time in the season, when we are in MARCH, and the season started in AUGUST.

Bwhahaha What sorry lowlife losers, their first loss is when its only 12 games left to the season :howler:

#23 ·
Cheer up guys, it's only a game.

Solo Perugia e Milan chiusero stagione imbattute

Dom 02 Mar, 11:40 PM

vedi foto

Numeri importanti dopo il ko dell`Inter a Napoli in questa 26.a giornata di campionato. I nerazzurri sono infatti stati sconfitti in Serie A dopo 31 giornate, nelle quali avevano ottenuto ben 23 successi e 8 pareggi. L’ultima sconfitta risaliva al 18 aprile 2007, in casa con la Roma per 3-1.

Ancora piu` antico l`ultima battuta d`arresto in trasferta. Era occorsa a Empoli il 30 aprile 2006, quando i milanesi vennero sconfitti 1-0 a causa, anche in quell`occasione, di una grave disattenzione difensiva, proprio come al `San Paolo`. Un ko arrivato per colpa di un`autorete di Materazzi a tempo scaduto. Da allora la squadra di Mancini aveva inanellato in trasferta una serie positiva di 32 turni, con 22 vittorie e 10 pareggi.

Infine, cade un altro obiettivo interista, ovvero quello di chiudere la stagione imbattuta: finora la grande impresa e` riuscita solamente al Perugia nella stagione 1978-79 (11 vittorie e 19 pareggi in 30 partite, ma gli umbri chiusero secondi dietro al Milan) e al Milan 1991-92 (22 vittorie e 12 pareggi in 34 partite, con i rossoneri campioni d`Italia).

#24 ·
Its an interesting thread really.

AC Merda Fans continously state that Serie A is a neglible competition.

Yet they kept whining about their management, blaming them for not have adequate backups for WHAT? Serie A :eek: and CL... what else would they be playing....:rolleyes:

Serie A therefore is therefore uniimportant, but have to play. That caused the Oldies Strain.

Didnt they know that they could use primavera players for negligible Serie A? Rather than Risking 30-goal pato or Penalty-Oddo?

Papoose just demonstrated whats going on there. Unimportant Serie A, but have to clinch 4th and at the same time, they are relegation-friendly. :howler:

#27 ·
But whatever, at least it's one less thing they can claim to have "won" or "achieved".
...Says the juventino. :lala: Rich.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.