·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Win home matches much?

:googly:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What's even funnier is him starting this thread. It's kind of sad, really. :howler:

·
Registered
63,875 Posts
What's even funnier is him starting this thread. It's kind of sad, really. :howler:
Just wait until they root for us against Juve and Viola, it will be even sadder.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Indeed, very cheap shot.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Plus who was out for Inter:

Dacourt, Samuel, Cordoba with long term knee injuries

Maxwell, Cruz, Ibrahimovic

Jiminez and Figo returning to fitness from long term injuries

You expect our reserves to pull out a victory? :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't care if we make 4th or not. We could even drop to Serie B for all I care. All that matters is that we return to the top when/if we feel our world record in international trophies is being threatened. These days Serie A is a joke anyway. There is only one competition that matters.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
None of you got anything to say? Thought so....STFU PERDENTI!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Whole world will surely await your return :howler:

·
Registered
63,875 Posts
If the league's a joke wonder what that makes its fifth best team then?

Newly promoted juve are doing better than you for crying out loud.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Papoose, you are even more pathetic type of fan than San Zero...I didn't think that was possible. :)

·
Registered
63,875 Posts
..And it's obvious that our unbeaten run in that so-called joke league was getting on his nerves, hence the urge to create the thread in the first place.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
None of you got anything to say? Thought so....STFU PERDENTI!
Wow, you waited a whooping three minutes? :eek:

Patience is a virtue you know. :neutral:

Now, be nice! :nono:

·
Registered
63,875 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Don't care if we make 4th or not. We could even drop to Serie B for all I care. All that matters is that we return to the top when/if we feel our world record in international trophies is being threatened. These days Serie A is a joke anyway. There is only one competition that matters.
This post makes me want to give you a big ol' hug and comfort you until you fall gently asleep. :sweeteye:

In a non-gay way of course... :nervous: :embarass:

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
I dont like Inter, and wouldnt shy away from criticising them, but this thread might possibly the most pathetic one ever made, talk about egging yourself :googly:

Let me get this straight, you are teasing Inter, for losing for the first time in the season, when we are in MARCH, and the season started in AUGUST.

Bwhahaha What sorry lowlife losers, their first loss is when its only 12 games left to the season :howler:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Congratulations Papoose, a new low even for a sick fukc like you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts