Cambiasso (Real Madrid)
Conceicao (Real Madrid)
Lisztes (Werder Bremen)
Mateo (Racing Santander)
Seedorf (NAC Breda)
Larsson (Celtic)
Misimovic (Bayern Munich)
Prso (Monaco)

All of these are out of contract from Europe...

Any of these you think we should offer for? Not many there which really light my eyes to be hinest but Cambiasso for free isnt bad. An offer for TRabelsi too but he will go to Milan or Juve I feel.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
De Pedro is quality, but I fear he would leave D'Agostino in a even deeper reserve position. If we keep Lima, which I hope we don't, D'Agostino would be a third option... :groan:

If Lima won't be offered a new deal on the other hand, he might be a good option. Personally, I would like to find someone demanding less money, and making Gaetano our first option on the left wing. De Pedro is good, though I'm not very impressed by Spaniards in Serie A...:devil:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
You could add to that list two NT-level Brasilians:
Renato from Santos (defensive mid)
Alex from Cruzeiro (attacking mid) :thumbsup:

I know they're not "in europe", but their contracts also expire on the middle of the year... and your list includes players like Alcides and Flavio Conceiçao, who are not as good as the ones I mentioned. ;)

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Lima, Helveg and Couto in any "the best of" list is a joke, I should say.;)

Anyway, it would be nice to sign someone good for free, but knowing that they will demand a lot of money most probably and that the salaries are the main reason for our poor financial state, the managemant should really think carefully.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well... since Renato is better than Emerson... it kinda makes sense to sell Emerson for big bucks and get Renato on a free :).

Obviously... perish the thought... this musn't happen as we could really use an upgrade on Tacchi ;).

Melchiot would be a good signing too, but he might be on too much from Chelsea for you to satisfy his wage demands.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pisano I am sure has signed for Samp already for next year. Which is why Brescia have dropped him and ruined his chances of being in the U21 :eek:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Evanilson (Dortmund)
Melchiot (Chelsea)
Trabelsi (Ajax)
De Pedro (Real Sociedad)
Cambiasso (Real Madrid)
Larsson (Celtic)
Prso (Monaco)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Alot of good players

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Larsson is a good option for the attack, no matter what age.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts