Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 5th of July 2004, after having dined with Uncle Lucifer :devil: ;) :devil: that gave mr some insight to what our season could possibly fold to :stuckup: I shared his views with the rest of the Devilhood :devil: :shades: :devil:
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2125654&postcount=1

As the season progressed, unfortunately I must aknowledge, that as always, Uncle Lucifer :devil: is always right :stuckup:

Now that all seems lost after or away defeat to Livorno :doh: and even more so, in the aftermath of our very unlucky home defeat vs Bologna :frustrat: Tomorrow, we will be facing the team that has totalled the highest number of points, in Serie A, in 2005 so far: Messina :eek: what makes it worse, is that we will be facing them on their home ground, without the very needed services of the current holder of the Golden Ball :shades: and the man that made CL #6 possible :star: Pippo Inzaghi :devil:
What makes my sence of desperation plunge to catasthrophic lows :cry: is also having just seen Manchester United slaughering of Aresenal in Highbury even if they played 25 minutes down to 10 men :eek:

In conclusion, Dearest Uncle Lucifer :devil: without your direct intervention we're lost :scared: The Devilhood needs your hepl :hopefull:
You heard right :stuckup: So, forget about Red Devils, it's the Devilhood as a whole that is calling upon you :stuckup: :devil: :stuckup:
Starting from tommow eveng vs Messina :stuckup:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Diavolo said:
What makes my sence of desperation plunge to catasthrophic lows :cry: is also having just seen Manchester United slaughering of Aresenal in Highbury even if they played 25 minutes down to 10 men :eek:
yeah, I was imagining all the time what if it was our Milan and not Arsenal, scary...

I join you in your appeal to Uncle Lucifer ;)

honestly, we gotta be careful with this one tomorrow...

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
luba said:
yeah, I was imagining all the time what if it was our Milan and not Arsenal, scary...

I join you in your appeal to Uncle Lucifer ;)

honestly, we gotta be careful with this one tomorrow...
Uncle Lucifer only demands a little devotion by his desciples ;)

P.S. Tommorrows game in a 1-10 scale, should be considered a 9 :scared: :boxing: :scared:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Diavolo said:
And what are your feelings and thoughts abouth this fact? :sweeteye: :shades:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
We should have no problems with any teams IF Ancelotti does a Capello (with DelPiero):
Always pick the strongest (most inform) XI regardless of names. Omitting Seedorf from starting XI against Messina would be a crime (after he wasn't played in our last 2 defeats).

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SteVen_7 said:
And what are your feelings and thoughts abouth this fact? :sweeteye: :shades:
In order to have answers from Uncle Lucifer :devil: we should all start a Diabolical Diet :devil: as soon as tommorow morning for breakfast :cool:
It may help healing the very negative trend of the past 2 weeks :devil:

Here is a tip :shades:

P.S. Kaka has started eating them since this afternoon for tea time :stuckup: ;) :stuckup:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Against ManUtd (didn't see the Arsenal game): pack the midfield.

Inzaghi/Shevchenko (depending on fitness)
Serginho Kaka
Seedorf Gattuso Dhorasoo

We should have no problems against ManUtd with this team.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bayman said:
We should have no problems with any teams IF Ancelotti does a Capello (with DelPiero):
Always pick the strongest (most inform) XI regardless of names. Omitting Seedorf from starting XI against Messina would be a crime (after he wasn't played in our last 2 defeats).
In that case Kaka and Gattuso should be benched in favour of Ambro and Seedorf, but Kaka has started his Diabolicl Diet :devil: and Gattuso will be needed in a hot pitch like Messina. We shall see what he decides. Hopefully for the best :hopefull:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
luba said:
are you asking Uncle Lucifer or our Diavolo? :smileani:
I will be having brunch with Uncle tomorrow :happy:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Diavolo said:
In that case Kaka and Gattuso should be benched in favour of Ambro and Seedorf, but Kaka has started his Diabolicl Diet :devil: and Gattuso will be needed in a hot pitch like Messina. We shall see what he decides. Hopefully for the best :hopefull:
Seedorf should always start in central midfield. The only possible sub for Kaka is Rui - play Kaka.
Ambro in place of Gattuso, I'd have nothing against it in one of these small team matches. And I'd play Pirlo too as Messina might play attacking football and he is usefull there.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bayman said:
Against ManUtd (didn't see the Arsenal game): pack the midfield.

Inzaghi/Shevchenko (depending on fitness)
Serginho Kaka
Seedorf Gattuso Dhorasoo

We should have no problems against ManUtd with this team.
So once again it's Pirlo out in your opinion. You could be right, even though for the past 2 seasons, you've been repeatedly proved wrong. We shall see.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I just checked ManUtd lineup and SAF did the only right thing, play a perfect linup:

Carroll
Neville Silvestre Rio Heinze = Defense
Keane Fletcher = defensive powerhouse
Ronaldo Scholes Giggs = creative triforce
Rooney = single striker

The only way to counter such a lineup is to play a perfectly balanced team too.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bayman said:
I just checked ManUtd lineup and SAF did the only right thing, play a perfect linup:

Carroll
Neville Silvestre Rio Heinze = Defense
Keane Fletcher = defensive powerhouse
Ronaldo Scholes Giggs = creative triforce
Rooney = single striker

The only way to counter such a lineup is to play a perfectly balanced team too.
Well I agree that this lineup is made up from a mastermind, but Carroll, Neville and Fletcher (less than the other 2) are potentially disasterous players that can lose you a match in seconds. Carroll even tried to do this today with a blunder in the 2nd goal (I think). So it still wants more than the lineup to deliver the goods. :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SteVen_7 said:
So it still wants more than the lineup to deliver the goods. :cool:
May The Diabolic Diet help deliver thoese goods :devil: :hopefull: :devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Members of The Devilhood :stuckup: :devil: :stuckup:

Uncle Lucifer :devil: would very much appreciate you starting your day with the following for breakfast :stuckup:

Uovea alla Diavola(Deviled Eggs)
Source:Betty Crocker's italian Cooking.Recipes by Antonio Cecconi.
6 servings

6 hard boiled jumbo eggs
2 oz.prosciutto or fully cooked Virginia ham
1(2 1/2 oz.)can tuna in oil,drained
2 Tbls.mayonnaise or salad dressing
3 flat fillets of anchovy in oil
1 tsp.dry mustard
1/2 tsp.white pepper
1 green onion(with top),finely chopped or 2 Tbls.chopped chives

Cut peeled eggs lengthwise in half.Slip out yolks.Place yolks & remaining ingredients except onion in food processor or in blender,cover & process till smooth.

Fill whites with egg yolk mixture,mounding it lightly.Sprinkle with onion.Cover & refrigerate no longer than 24 hour :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
We are AC Milan, we do not need any intervention (divine or otherwise) to turn our season around. Trust the legend Maldini, that he will lead his men to the right path like he has done exceptionally in the last two seasons.

;)

FORZA MILAN!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Shev said:
We are AC Milan, we do not need any intervention (divine or otherwise) to turn our season around. Trust the legend Maldini, that he will lead his men to the right path like he has done exceptionally in the last two seasons.

;)

FORZA MILAN!
:devil:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts