Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to be completely sure of viola's plans

is lassissi fully acquired from parma? or is he only parly-owned, borrowed?

why should viola provide a training ground for parma, to prepare another valuable starter in defence for them just in case cannavaro really leaves for lazio after next season??

also what do u think is the best striking duo or triple for us?

1) nuno gomes-leandro
2) nuno gomes-chiesa
3) nuno gomes-mijatovic
4) chiesa-leandro
5) chiesa-mijatovic
6) leandro-nuno gomes-chiesa
7) chiesa-nuno gomes-mijatovic

in my opinion, it all depends on the formation of terim but so far i think mijatovic should be the sacrifice to become a super-sub for us next season... after all i think he lost his glory ever since leaving real madrid......

lastly how come the left side is not reinforced with either bachini, felipe, vanoli, zenden?? terim isn't taking the chances with morfeo as left wing is he?? the midfield is sort of ok... with rui, cois, rossito, amarel and di livio... but i think we do need a solid young defensive midfield, which really reminds me of luccin and deschamps of the french team...

these are my thoughts.... would love to hear other opinions

·
Registered
124 Posts
young defensive mid ... deschamp???

and i too think pedja will be sacrificed... firstly for his form and secondly for his age

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Lassissi is only on loan wit Fio, which kinda pisses me of too..

The best attack is: Nuno-Chiesa-MORFEO. The idea is that Morfeo can add some creativity and passing, since Chiesa is normally an egoistic bastard :p But we love him anyway :p Also, Morfeo can be moved down to midfield to make a 3-5-2 formation if we are leading.

·
Registered
124 Posts
how is the felipe deal???
and remember vampeta which fio wanted to since in the mid season ... what happened to him??? just want to know

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Havent heard anything about any of them for ages. Felipe could still be on, but the talk about Vampeta was when Cois almost went to Juve, and now he's staying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts