Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lets see : zenden , crespo , fiore , lopez , veron , salas , stankovic , nedved , nesta , ... sounds more like a world stars team not a club...surely fun to watch ...but easy to manage? surely no...can anyone of ou guys tell me what will the formation be next season ? surely no...i dont want to sound stupid..sure the team is so strong..bas not necessarly a recepe for success ..look at barca with figo rivaldo and kluivert and won nothing last season...and surely if the team doesnt win u cant sell the stars..or if a player like crespo has a fight with the manager then the manager will go for sure because this guy cost 50 million..and ofcourse lopez and zenden wont sit on the bench for long..
what i am trying to say is that u cant buy the league through money, it is nice from cragnotti to show that he is willing to pay anything to build lazio not like our ****er berlsconi , but u have also to remember that the football culb isnt a supermarket with 70 and 80 million pounds every year and new 7 players every season..vieri stays 1 season , almedya stays 1 season , concecao 1 season , salas 1 season...this is ridcoulous..
i think fiore will leave lazio soon,,,

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Give it a rest Khalid... first it was at the Azzurri forum, and now you
come here with your bull****. I'm getting fed up with you!!

What? Do you think you can give Cragnotti lessons on how to manage
a football team??

And so what if he spends a lot of money on players, it's his money so he
can do what he wants with it. So why should you care, it's not coming out of
your pocket.

And besides, it's not as if Lazio is the only team in the world that invests in
new players.... Inter, Juve, Barca, Real etc. they all do it, so why does Lazio
keep getting the heat for it??

Cragnotti has done for Lazio what no other president had done in over
20 years, and that is to lead our team to the National championship. So
don't go calling his leadship ridiculous.

"buying the league through money", what the f..k do you even know about
the serie A?! What do you know about what's been going on here the last
3 decades?? Obviously nothing!!

A

·
0 Posts
Salas and Concencao was in Lazio for 2 seasons.
Almeyda has been there for more then 2 seasons, how long I dont know.

Second, barca had players like Bogeerd in their defence, thats kinda explains why they didn't win anything. Barca's defensive just weren't good enough, and when Guardiola is out, they haven't got a playmaker.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Well,I think Khalid had his point,With sooooo many superstars in the team isn't easy to manage!Everyone expect to be in the starting lineup!And if they notice players come and go seasons after seasons,would they really have the heart to commit to the club?!That's a question!!Lazio looks unbeatable on papers,we'll know if it is the fact on the pitch!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Someone told me that Lazio will play Mihajlovic in defence... Surely that can't be true. I mean, that guy is even worse than Bogarde... ;)

U

·
0 Posts
I am getting pretty bored of all this **** about you can´t win the league by buying players... Its not only this post, but many of the fans from the other teams has pointed out this recent in our lazio forum just cos we have bought a lot of superb players... BUT ONLY ONE QUESTION FOR YOU ALL.... shouldn´t you all have said this last year or even two years ago... Cos we have already won the league after we bought at team!

ulph

1 - 7 of 7 Posts