Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which youngsters do you think will set the world alight in the next decade,it can be anyone already playing and excelling.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Fabio and Rafael

Danny Welbeck (will definitely become world class)

[tub]N58TXFPDhZ4[/tub]

[tub]91GzZhJJp88[/tub]

·
Administrator
52,834 Posts
Can mention quite a few, but most are quite well known, will mention one who isnt prolly, Eden Hazard. Gives me reason to sparingly tune into Ligue 1 games this season. Been on my radar since the U-17 euro of 2007.

His game against Lyon earlier this month was quite nice:

[tub]RlSnWeE4dZ0&feature=related[/tub]

[tub]VQTyv2oh5AA&feature=related[/tub]

·
Administrator
52,834 Posts
Yeah, as I said, there some very obvious cases, Giovinco, Rossi, Pato (latter two scoring for fun for their teams) etc.

But really, from the really young ones mentionned so far, I get the wow factor the most from Wilshire, he just oozes class with every touch. Really rare youngster, especially as an english player (Not to demean, but he looks very un-english as a player).

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Camacho, meh, he hasn't really impressed me, to say wow. Bojan, blah, he won't succeed at Barcelona, he is wasted on the left side of the trident, or right for that matter. He doesn't nearly have the presence or the ability to be the focal point of the attack, especially at Barca, still very young, but i don't feel he will make it there. Giuseppe Rossi, if you compare to the players mentioned, is alot older, still a great player, and i have high hopes for him, not sure if he will be elite, but still very good.

Danny Welbeck (will definitely become world class)
You can't be so sure, bud.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
The only player younger than 20 right now that I've seen who's making it dreadfully obvious that he'll be a superstar the same way we all thought Messi, Aguero, Ronaldo etc would explode is Pato.

That's in terms of attacking players. In terms of defensive players that I've seen, I'm lucky enough to watch Santon every week and he's making it dreadfully obvious he'll be around for a very long time as well.

But Pato head and shoulders above the rest.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Santon and Balotelli, without a doubt...

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Jack Wilshere for sure, biggest English talent since Gazza.

Danny Sturridge as well, massive talent which is being wasted a little at the moment.

Can't wait to see Englands attack in a few years with Rooney and Walcott also there and both very young.

Walcott--------------------Wilshere
---------Rooney---Sturridge

:eek:

Not forgetting the likes of Pepper, Rodwell, Baxter, Moses, Bostock etc. the next generation seems to be the most talented we've had in years, sadly I doubt they will be developed or managed properly.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
They'll be strutting around with bloated heads by the time they're 21, the lot

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
HULK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
I haven't seen much of Pedrito. How's he doing?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Jack Wilshere for sure, biggest English talent since Gazza.

Danny Sturridge as well, massive talent which is being wasted a little at the moment.

Can't wait to see Englands attack in a few years with Rooney and Walcott also there and both very young.

Walcott--------------------Wilshere
---------Rooney---Sturridge

:eek:

Not forgetting the likes of Pepper, Rodwell, Baxter, Moses, Bostock etc. the next generation seems to be the most talented we've had in years, sadly I doubt they will be developed or managed properly.
Sturridge isn't so much wasted, more like always injured. He's young still though so has plenty of time for his muscles to develop properly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts