Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hooligan element of the Juventus support are promising to exact revenge on Liverpool supporters when they travel to Italy for the 2nd leg of the Champions League Quarter Final on 13th April.

Members of the 'Ultras' have been boasting on their own official website forums that they will be looking for revenge when Liverpool make the trip. Although both clubs have tried to play down any nasty feelings that still exist, it is likely that a small bunch of clowns will try and carve a few of our boys up.

The 'Ultras' say they will never forgive or forget Liverpool fans for their role in the troubles back on that night in 1985 when 39 Juventus fans lost their lives.

One message on the official 'Ultras' forum chillingly reads: "Now it is the Liverpool fans turn to die." Others talk about using digital cameras to photo the planned disturbances.

The Italian police have already launched an undercover operation to try and infiltrate the 'Ultras' in the hope of arresting and detaining key figures in the organisation.

Liverpool Football Club officials and players will be under 24 hour armed guard from the moment they arrive in Italy. Our boys though will be left to defend themselves from any blood thirsty Juve fans and fired up police officers who have a reputation for using heavy handed tactics on the English because of our reputation

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
TheUrchins said:
Our boys though will be left to defend themselves from any blood thirsty Juve fans
For all the travelling fans, please do rem, that not all Juve & Pool's fans are blood thirsty. Most only thirsty for the game.

Peace.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It will be very sad if these moron's which ever team they support come out to try to avenge a sad part of our history in the great game.There sadly isn't much you can do about these types of people they will do it anyway.We can only hope it will be as clean as possible on and off the pitch. :thumbsup:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
I don't know...I think to be on the safe side, away fans shouldn't travel to either game...:(

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Again, you're reading too much into it. There are a lot of ONLINE idiots out there who probably have never even been to the Stadio Delle Alpi just trying to stir shit up. Hope you're not doing the same deed.

Forums are hardly a place to trust.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
True or not, I hope none of our travelling boys dont' get hurt or into any trouble.

Same with Juve fans.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I hope everyone will be safe from this insane plan.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
There's a sense of foreboding needless violence on this thread, lets not blow it out of proportion please gentlemen.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
TheUrchins said:
The hooligan element of the Juventus support are promising to exact revenge on Liverpool supporters when they travel to Italy for the 2nd leg of the Champions League Quarter Final on 13th April.

Members of the 'Ultras' have been boasting on their own official website forums that they will be looking for revenge when Liverpool make the trip. Although both clubs have tried to play down any nasty feelings that still exist, it is likely that a small bunch of clowns will try and carve a few of our boys up.

The 'Ultras' say they will never forgive or forget Liverpool fans for their role in the troubles back on that night in 1985 when 39 Juventus fans lost their lives.

One message on the official 'Ultras' forum chillingly reads: "Now it is the Liverpool fans turn to die." Others talk about using digital cameras to photo the planned disturbances.

The Italian police have already launched an undercover operation to try and infiltrate the 'Ultras' in the hope of arresting and detaining key figures in the organisation.

Liverpool Football Club officials and players will be under 24 hour armed guard from the moment they arrive in Italy. Our boys though will be left to defend themselves from any blood thirsty Juve fans and fired up police officers who have a reputation for using heavy handed tactics on the English because of our reputation
Bullshit !!!

Where are these "sources" from ???

I think you are making most of this shit up, to stir up trouble

Show me where you read this propaganda

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I had a... ahem, "heated discussion" with this guy in the Juventus forum. I think he is indeed trying to stir up trouble, but I've come to the conclusion that he won't succeed on an international board like XT. He may not realize that this is not an ultras board where he can incite violence and whip up the supporters into a rage against each other. Few of the posters will actually be able to make it to the games in Liverpool or Torino anyway.

He joined XT at the precise moment when the draw was announced and headed straight for the Juve forum, where he immediately tried to blame the Juventus supporters at Heysel for what happened there.

I would say the only real danger he represents on this board, apart from maybe driving posters in the Liverpool forum away because they don't want to be associated with him :rollani: , is the possibility that he may set the Liverpool and Juventus forums against one another. I don't post much in EPL forums, but the regular posters here seem like pretty reasonable people. As for the Juventini, they're used to being attacked practically every week by other Serie A supporters for their cheating ways, so they don't lose their cool too easily. :D (And don't worry, Juve don't cheat in Europe!)

My guess is he'll disappear from XT as soon as the QFs are over. Both clubs seem to be doing their best to commemorate Heysel, not to incite a repetition. Let's just hope the thugs don't get their way on the ground anymore than they will on XT.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ruffian said:
I had a... ahem, "heated discussion" with this guy in the Juventus forum. I think he is indeed trying to stir up trouble, but I've come to the conclusion that he won't succeed on an international board like XT. He may not realize that this is not an ultras board where he can incite violence and whip up the supporters into a rage against each other. Few of the posters will actually be able to make it to the games in Liverpool or Torino anyway.

He joined XT at the precise moment when the draw was announced and headed straight for the Juve forum, where he immediately tried to blame the Juventus supporters at Heysel for what happened there.

I would say the only real danger he represents on this board, apart from maybe driving posters in the Liverpool forum away because they don't want to be associated with him :rollani: , is the possibility that he may set the Liverpool and Juventus forums against one another. I don't post much in EPL forums, but the regular posters here seem like pretty reasonable people. As for the Juventini, they're used to being attacked practically every week by other Serie A supporters for their cheating ways, so they don't lose their cool too easily. :D (And don't worry, Juve don't cheat in Europe!)

My guess is he'll disappear from XT as soon as the QFs are over. Both clubs seem to be doing their best to commemorate Heysel, not to incite a repetition. Let's just hope the thugs don't get their way on the ground anymore than they will on XT.
you know something pal, you are such a muppet , i aint no thug as you claim to think and only person i'd love to whack is you, you prick, i have no problem with Juventus fans and have been following Liverpool for many years, as for the Heysel thing its, twats like you, who read a few press releases and think you know it all, was you at Heysel?

No i guess you wasnt, where i was a 18 year old with my arl fella, who happens to know a few details of what occured that night, i dont need to read newspapers and propaganda as you and your friensd above you suggests, for your information, i didnt and never wanted these two clubs to meet again, ask anyone in www.juventuz.com, they will tell you months ago i was talking about Liverpool v Juventus and how i didnt want this game to happen, so stop thinking you know me, stop trying to make others think that i am instigating violence, and that above was taken from an Ultra's site which i visited, i wanted to gauge the reaction to how we will be treated in Turin, you see some of us follow the club we support, now i suggest you get off your high horse and stay in your Milan forum, Liverpool and Juventus have no detrament to you, so why bother coming in here and throwing your two pence worth in when it clearly isnt wanted muppet

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Hows about we close this thread, if no ones going to be constructive- the thread title isn't such a good start.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts