Xtratime Community banner

2141 - 2152 of 2152 Posts

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
I checked the first page of this thread (it was 2009) and Cowboy is the first fighter mentioned. Guy's been fighting for so long and was always so active. He needs to give it a rest
I don't think Cowboy will retire at this stage, I would maybe like to see one more fight for him to go out on a win, but I have a.feeling he'll be around for another couple of years at least.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I don't think Cowboy will retire at this stage, I would maybe like to see one more fight for him to go out on a win, but I have a.feeling he'll be around for another couple of years at least.
Not necessary retire, but at least rest for a year. He's overused.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
He should, but that's not how things work when it comes to Conor. He's still UFC's golden boy and Dana will try to milk him out while he's still worth a buck.
I'm not sure Conor is a product which will sell like it sold before.

Him getting another shot at the title after that performance right away would be a slap in the face of all fight fans. Don't think Dana will do it, Conor's draw isn't powerful enough for him to risk that.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Conor's problem is that the two other guys in the mix for title shots (Tony and Justin) are both incredibly violent and he probably doesn't want anything to do with either of them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
aha okay.

some time ago there was a karachay fighter in the ufc, when I mentioned him u didnt know him. I asumed you didnt really follow it. He was a non ranked fighter anyway and got cut eventually.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
aha okay.

some time ago there was a karachay fighter in the ufc, when I mentioned him u didnt know him. I asumed you didnt really follow it. He was a non ranked fighter anyway and got cut eventually.
The only Karachay fighter I know of is Albert Tumenov. Not a fan of him either one of those Ruski sellouts. Basically our version of an uncle Tom.

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Some life still in the Reem. Thought he'd just turn up to fall over.

2141 - 2152 of 2152 Posts