Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus Christ, what an idea...........go Hansi go and even the Roy chappie, compared to Uli. Don't everybody tell me what an expert he may be. The last thing I need is Uli or such at ÖFB, it just does not suit.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...oh that was easy, just a complaint and 1 minute later they tell it's Hansee, the green bastard... :) (just joking, in this exclusive case, just joking).

:)

But will he really kick NT into the highest skies ?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Pah, Uli Stielike... :tongue:

We have THE MAN as NT-coach now. :)
Don´t know if he´ll "kick the NT into the highest skies", but if not, Winklhofer is the one to blame. Definitely. ;)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:depress:
That's what Austrian Football finally deserves, a "Teamchef von Stronach's Gnaden". I don't see that anything will change. Kartnig and Stronach have what they wanted and will continue to tell us what's best for Austrian Football. And if Krankl has some ideas of what would be useful for young players they will soon remember him of who he owes his job to...
That's good old tradition of "Männerfreundschaft" and I don't expect anything good of this one...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
MxPx said:

Don´t know if he´ll "kick the NT into the highest skies", but if not, Winklhofer is the one to blame. Definitely. ;)
Winklhofer or Stronach. :)

About what´ll change.
It´s not very likely that we´ll switch to a modern 4men-backline, since Krankl recently said sth. like "It´s no use in playing such a system if 9 out of 10 Bundesliga-teams play with a sweeper."

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
MxPx said:

Winklhofer or Stronach. :)
Well, I do ask myself why Club-presidents are allowed to choose the NT-coach in Austria. And I do ask myself what they are interested in (besides the World Championship of 2010, of course ;)). I don't think it's a powerful Teamchef...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I love it when Stronach tries to claim a role as expert by telling that he used to play football himself when he was younger.
I mean, who didn´t? :D

And I don´t think Krankl will only be a puppet for people, no matter if Stronach, Kartnig, Neugebauer or whoever (read: Winklhofer ;)). I just think too highly of him to take sth. like that into consideration. :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...the good thing about him is that the guy is just berserk. So he won't take any orders and if he gets some, it will be good fun. Maybe he throws the Krempel hin in the course of some "advice", like in the case with totally bonkers Fortuna Köln president. Could be all very funny. I mean, maybe not in qualifications and such, but at some possible mud wrestling matches. Maybe Kartnig asks for "Blowing in the wind" for NT duty and Hansee gives some answers and so on and on. Could be great entertainment in the Kulissen department. Anything else is not of importance. We have been told we will win WC in 2010, so for some 8 years the fun is more important.........

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also I love the rage against the Strohman, Mx. The motives for you hate (Interwetten, huh...) are a bit obvious, but no sweat. Everybody rage against Stro, pls, this will glue him and his money more to FAK, so everybody just go on.......

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Funny times ahead, especially for our opponents...

Great, Austria: You have to choose between the man who was Switzerlands most successful manager during the last decades and a guy who managed to keep Admira alive for one season and who thinks that Rob Roy is a famous Rugby player.....:depress:

Of course we took the genius from Ottakring.....:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts