Xtratime Community banner

401 - 420 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I thinks it IS be best place to put that news - he is really one of our own after so many years in Ukraine. Anyone who watched the UPL can admire Fernandinho - he is one of the top 3/4 players in the league I think. Did he have a good game?

To answer your question about Scottish football - are you talking about the state of the national team or club football? - FYI I was in Scotland 1.5 months ago and went to see 2 SPL games (one in Glasgow one in Motherwell) and a 1st division game in Ayr. actually went to Somerset Park in Ayr, met the president, a few of the players -it was a great experience. The president (who is American) told me he would sell the whole club for about 1.3mil euro. haha...

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
another game, another MOM performance from Voronin. He got both goals vs. Krasnodar - one he chested in from a cross, the other was after some smart work put him into a 2v 1 situation - all he had to do was tap it in. He almost missed as the keeper got a hand to it, but there was enough power behind the ball to get it into the back of the net. Semshov was involved in both goals - had a very good game. Dinamo won 2-1. Dinamo's defending is questionable at times - just basic communication isn't there sometimes. Offensively, and when it comes to combination play however, there is no better team that Voronin's Dinamo in the league.

·
Registered
3 Posts
rebrov,somerset must have been an experience for you! I used to work there,the stadium has barely changed since it was built over a hundred years ago! lol!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I couldn't access the page :( But I think this is the article :thumbsup: http://***************/viktor-skripnik-hint-lobanovskyi-weserstadion/ Edit - xtratime changed the link for some reason :irritate: Good read though. He managed Werder's youth team for 10 years and has never coached in Ukraine. Future coach of a big Ukrainian club or NT maybe?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I couldn't access the page :( But I think this is the article :thumbsup: http://***************/viktor-skripnik-hint-lobanovskyi-weserstadion/ Edit - xtratime changed the link for some reason :irritate: Good read though. He managed Werder's youth team for 10 years and has never coached in Ukraine. Future coach of a big Ukrainian club or NT maybe?
Wow that's weird, sensoring a cool little blog like futbol-grad lol why???

Great story :thumbsup:

Neustadner played for Schalke today as they almost pulled off an epic upset of Real. What came of his NT prospects, did Germany cap him or is our FA being boneheads and not offering him dual citizenship still?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Neustadner played for Schalke today as they almost pulled off an epic upset of Real. What came of his NT prospects, did Germany cap him or is our FA being boneheads and not offering him dual citizenship still?
I believe Neustadter wanted to see if he can play for the German NT. He has two international caps for Germany, but they were both friendlies so he can still technically be called up for Ukraine NT. He is also eligible for the Kyrgyz NT since his father is from Kyrgyztan.
Also I don't think he wants to give up his German citizenship.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I believe Neustadter wanted to see if he can play for the German NT. He has two international caps for Germany, but they were both friendlies so he can still technically be called up for Ukraine NT. He is also eligible for the Kyrgyz NT since his father is from Kyrgyztan.
Also I don't think he wants to give up his German citizenship.
That's the big thing, Ukraine doesn't offer duel citizenship.

Am I making this up though or did Aliev not have duel citizenship tho :howler:

Btw Werder coach Skripkin voted coach of the year in Bundesliga if I'm not mistaken :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Kravets loaned out to Stuttgart, interesting move. Hopefully he gets lots of playing time and adapts, we need him to be a useful option next summer at Euro's.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Kravets loaned out to Stuttgart, interesting move. Hopefully he gets lots of playing time and adapts, we need him to be a useful option next summer at Euro's.
Ukraine attack at Stuttgart!!
Tashchi and kravets heh

he was real good last season ukraine league sucks anyway this way he will play against good teams at high level before euro

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Ukraine attack at Stuttgart!!
Tashchi and kravets heh

he was real good last season ukraine league sucks anyway this way he will play against good teams at high level before euro
Kravets scored a nice header yest. to open his account for Stuttgart? :thumbsup:

Tashchi is there too? I kinda remember that name but can't say I know much about him.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Kravets scored a nice header yest. to open his account for Stuttgart? :thumbsup:

Tashchi is there too? I kinda remember that name but can't say I know much about him.
yeah taschi has made 4 appearance this season. he plays more for stuttgart 2 in the 3.bundesliga. has 7 goals this season
i thought he was good for us in under 19 euro few years ago but he rotted away moving between ukraine and russia and never playing lol

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
yeah taschi has made 4 appearance this season. he plays more for stuttgart 2 in the 3.bundesliga. has 7 goals this season
i thought he was good for us in under 19 euro few years ago but he rotted away moving between ukraine and russia and never playing lol
Wow this is the 16 yr old kid I remember seeing a clip of a number of years ago, looked like Zidane toying with kids lol. Crazy he somehow made it to Germany after looking like he'd flop. Hope he can develop still.

So is Boyko not the starter in Besiktas??
I know Besiktas didn't rush him in 1st game let him get settled and moved into his apt. I imagine they didn't pay all that money for a backup, not sure who their incumbent is if he's any good but I imagine Boyko will start playing soon, at least make his debut haha.

·
Registered
380 Posts
boyko should be playing in spain or some shit not somewhere like turkey. seriously ukraine league is better then turkish. domestic players are better aswell

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
boyko should be playing in spain or some shit not somewhere like turkey. seriously ukraine league is better then turkish. domestic players are better aswell
Yea strange sideways move for him. Rumors of him going to Sevilla, wish it were true. Hopefully someone buys him from Besiktas in a year or 2, he deserves to play in a big league, I think he's possibly a top 10 goalie in the world right now.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Kravets won a penalty in another game and started his 1st game v. BvB in a cup semifinal. Off to a great start at Stuttgart :thumbsup:

Boyko dressed for their game last weekend but not sure if he played.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great game off the bench from Yurchenko... Really creeping his way into the Bayer lineup, gets subs in regularly and even make a start here and there, not bad considering I can't recall him playing a single minute last season.. Born in 94 so can really have a good future.. unlikely to make the euro squad...Rather have him them Tymo tho..

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Great game off the bench from Yurchenko... Really creeping his way into the Bayer lineup, gets subs in regularly and even make a start here and there, not bad considering I can't recall him playing a single minute last season.. Born in 94 so can really have a good future.. unlikely to make the euro squad...Rather have him them Tymo tho..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL5MStk7cgA
I was just coming here to post about this guy lol saw his name popup when checking if their Turkish star Hakan scored and saw Yurchenko's name haha such a pleasant surprise. Nice goal, thanks for sharing.

I just checked his bio on transfermarkt, says Bayern bought him for 225k euros no way that could be real wtf???

He's an attacking mid, we need for him and Kovalenko to find a way to work well together, hopefully they aren't the same type of player and we can use them both with Kono and Yarmo.

401 - 420 of 425 Posts