Xtratime Community banner

381 - 400 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
haha...i'm glad you liked the music fayban. Vorona is Vorona - he has had a good career. He was VERY good in Germany to be fair to him --> Mainz --> Koln --> Leverkusen. Was quality at all of them. Should have never 'tried himself' out in England.
Not to mention Hertha, he had like 12 or so goals back in 08/09 good for like top3 scorers in Bundesliga that season! He was pretty inspirational for them, almost won Bundesliga they fell flat late in the season

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
yeah - very true I totally forgot about the time at Hertha - he was great there as well. He was a top striker in Germany.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
he had some. But that is a whole sleeve now...your right, it looks like he has extended some work on that arm. he def had some on there before though.... he has been in solid form this season for Dinamo

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Denis Prychynenko

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/06/22/ukranian-youngster-denis-prychynenko-bags-new-deal-at-hearts-86908-23219772/

some promising words about this guy. Just keeping an eye on some of our less known players :)
Haha never heard of him. Is he from Ukraine or grew up mostly in England?

one of my friends shared this link with me:

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/news/2011/30181.php

Lets home its true. After Sheva, he was the best player of this/that generation - he deserves to play, and still has what it takes at the top level
Great find thanks for sharing :thumbsup: awesome news, finally someone at Bayern with a clue on how to build around one of the best def mids you can find. Hopefully he stays healthy and gets a good run of form, Ukraine sure needed this for any hopes of a successful Euro next summer aw well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Well most world-class teams don't play with a 'destroyer' type midfielder, but Bayern can, and maybe Tymo will return to his natural position? who knows.

In other news:

Yevhen Levchenko, 33, our ex-international has joined Adelaide United in the Australian A-League, leaving his long love affair with Holland (at which he played for multiple clubs).

Looks like he will retire in the first city I lived in after leaving Ukraine :D They are assembling a nice squad actually this year.

Leva peaked when he was captaining Groningen in their prime (mid 2000's), is respected in Holland, and was adored by Groningen fans. He came to prominence playing for Sparta Rotterdam, and is leaving Willem II to joing Adelaide on a 1 year deal.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Voronin has been fantastic for Dynamo this season. 5 goals (t-6th in RPL) and 10 assists (1st) for 15 points (2nd). I would say he is runner-up to Doumbia for PoY so far.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm gonna have to watch some of these DM games. I really dont get how Voronin could be getting all this hype, when he plays for NT, i mean he is good but i dont see how this guy can be the best player on a top 3 team in Russia.

Its gonna be interesting to see if DM can fight for the title in the next phase of RL when its just 8 teams left.

Btw, how the **** did Anzhi get Etoo, that is ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
lol, Anzhi also offered 80mil for Hulk (from Porto), but that didn't work out. I was going to say that if Anzhi finish third, the amount of spending we would see prior the UCL qualifier would've been ridiculous. But they don't really play an outstanding brand of football tbh, and its hard to see them catching the rest of the pack - but not impossible.

Also, Kerimov is building them a new stadium - so its a team on the rise, thats for certain.

About Vorona - He is twice the player for Dinamo Moscow than he is for UNT, sadly. I think I said that in a previous post of mine. Motivation? Captaincy arm-band? I don't know.

CSKA are in a slump, but still a classy team. In terms of passing and communication/teamwork, Dinamo are probably the best team in the RPL. Or at least on par with Zenit.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
fyi - El Kaddouri scored a terrible goal in the Glasgow derby over the weekend. hit a soft strike at net from 30 yards and it went through the keepers hands....Celtic lost 4-2.

381 - 400 of 425 Posts