·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 2003/04 Home (Blue) Ukraine No Name
- 2003/04 Home (Blue) Ukraine #7 Shevchenko
- 2004/05 Away (Yellow) Ukraine #10 Voronin
- 2004/05 Away (Yellow) Ukraine #7 Shevchenko

I bought the 2 home jersey's at DKM Merchandise online, and my friends brought me back the away jersey's which they bought at a Lotto store in Ukraine. They told me they could only find one Voronin jersey in the country :D I've never seen in person, anyone wearing a Ukrainian jersey that didn't have Shevchenko on the back (except my Voronin) I have yet to order a Dynamo Kyiv jersey but it should happen in the near future.

What do you have in your closet?

·
Registered
67,317 Posts
Sounds funny doesn't it, but my half-brother in Odessa sent me a Dynamo Kiev Rebrov Jersey a few years back despite knowing full well that I'm a CSKA fan.

Ey, who's the player in ur avatar?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Haha good question!

Well I got a Ukraine 2002 WC away qualifier shirt, #7, Sheva.
Dynamo's away strip, I think 2002 aswell. God, what a crappy year that was for club and country... :thmbdown:

My favourite shirt is the 1999 CL Dynamo shirt. #11 Rerbov. Official and all, and as you would have guessed, one of my favourite all-time players.

My brother has got the official Shakhtar shirt, from 2003/04. Tymoschuk on the back. Wears it like every day :tongue: That, and his Uke Sheva shirt.
He's got another cheaper Donetsk one aswell, (from DKM) he put Matuzalem on it recently...

My dad has got an old-school CCCP football jacket. White with red.

Sweet-ass jacket, I wear it all the time, unlike all my other soccer stuff, I just don't go out in them, not my style- too old for that kiddy look :D

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Actually funny story! I know you guys love my stories:

Back in Australia I was studying in the library for my final exams, and the building closed at 10pm. So there I was stumbling out, just barely being able to hold my books after 6+ hours of hardcore study, only following the exit light, and then I saw it! A little guy was running around the kids section sporting a Karpaty L'viv shirt!~!~! I though I was seeing things, so in my amazement I ran over to the kid, and gave him a hug! His mum ran over thinking I was about to molest him or something...so I expalined myself.

They were from L'viv and turns out they came to Sydney in '04. She was in the library looking for English classes and stuff on audio tapes etc. We got talking and in the end my mum helped her take some classes, and last we heard from them, she got a job as an accountant at a bank!

Just an example of how football brings people together. :smileani:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Sounds funny doesn't it, but my half-brother in Odessa sent me a Dynamo Kiev Rebrov Jersey a few years back despite knowing full well that I'm a CSKA fan.

Ey, who's the player in ur avatar?
Im pretty sure its Sergei Fedorov...

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I was at soccer plus today, and saw they had this Ukraine jersey... (I collect jerseys, and the shop is right near my work =)

http://www.soccerplus.net/productinfo.php?id=1222

it is the 2001 home jersey...

I like this jersey, it looks cool. I might buy it...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I though I was seeing things, so in my amazement I ran over to the kid, and gave him a hug! His mum ran over thinking I was about to molest him or something...so I expalined myself.
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Personally, I have a blue Dynamo Kyiv jersey, I think its 3 or 4 years old, with shevchenko on the back, and the new one, the navy blue one, with sheva on the back. neither of them are official, all the logos are drawn on. I have an ac milan shirt, official, red and black, with no one on the back, as well as the most recent russia jersey, with no one on the back, white colour. I have a Yellow ukraine one, with sheva o nthe back, and a blue ukraine one, with fedak, my last name, #14, on the back :). I am also in the process of getting an official dynamo kyiv home jersey, with verpakovskis on the back, in uki cryllic .

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, it isn't Fedorov.. to my understanding it's Andrei Voronin back in the day of his "simple" hair style.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rebrov said:
To beerschot_fan:

Yeah sweet jersey, probalby the best strip Ukraine have ever put on, in their relatively short history. I got the away version :thmbup:
I was never a big fan of the Puma jersey, Lotto are a great match for Ukraine right now. The current jerseys are awesome :thumbsup:

T

·
0 Posts
I actually think our current jerseys are ugly. They dont have any style, especially with the lotto logo in red of all colours..we need something better if we make germany :). Although, I'll "like" whatever YKPAIHA wears :)

·
Registered
67,317 Posts
the Dynamo Kiev jersey in the late 80's was real nice looking, the all blue one with stripes on the shoulder. Looked similiar to Real Madrid's 3rd jersey.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
True-Kozak said:
I actually think our current jerseys are ugly. They dont have any style, especially with the lotto logo in red of all colours..we need something better if we make germany :). Although, I'll "like" whatever YKPAIHA wears :)
Yeah agree with that True-Kozak. I don't like the style and that red is just out-of-wack. Doesn't belong. I reckon those puma shirts from couple of years back were the bomb!

T

·
0 Posts
Thos puma jersey's were amazing! I should have bought one but i didnt :(. How many jerseys has Ukraine had? For some reason i think they have had 3. Anyone know when we will be getting new jerseys?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts