Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forums. A 100% Ukrainian living in the states and a huge soccer fan. I was just wondering which kits they were going to use in Germany. The ones they claim on fifaworldcup.com are the same ones the U-21's are using:

But in the friendlies the senior squad is using these:

Personally, I don't really like the U-21 ones and would rather have them stick with the ones they are using in friendlies as they are much sharper looking. What do you all think?? And I'm sorry if this was already being discussed in a different thread....

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome to our forums :). What part of Ukraine is your family/ancestors from, or are you from?

Im 99% sure, in Germany our NT is using the ones the U21s are using. I personally like them alot, but its only my opinion. I have the shirt they're using now actually, but I don't think they'll use it in the WC so it was kind of a waste of money. I've actually never seen them use that shirt in blue, which is kind of weird as well :-////.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
They'll be using the first one (the one that U-21 team is using)
I like both of them and does it really matter what they'll be wearing? Most important what those shirts mean!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered the WC-one with Milevskiy's name on the back for my trip to Hamburg and Ukraine-Saudi Arabia match.

·
Registered
13 Posts
True-Kozak said:
Cool :). Are you Ukrainian? or just a fan of them?
Me? Just a fan. But since Finland never qualifies to any major tournaments I've decided to support Ukraine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Well, up until this year we were in the same shoes, so keep believing in ur men and one day u will be in ours :thumbsup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I love the kit they play in friendly matches more too. It really looks nicer and cleaner. But it's good that you guys have your opinion too. I'm not really prefer those blue stripes on shirt.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
I think it looks nicer because the quality of the second photo is much better (more pixels, better colours etc)... Just take a closer look and u'll notice it too... Just IMHO

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Roman said:
They'll be using the first one (the one that U-21 team is using)
I like both of them and does it really matter what they'll be wearing? Most important what those shirts mean!!! :thumbsup:
They will be using the second kit Roma. :rollani:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Kostja said:
They will be using the second kit Roma. :rollani:
Sorry, but ur wrong... The official kits for this world cup are the tiger-like ones, the ones that the U-21 uses.. Its been announced ages ago... We've even had a small discussion here about it... I also remember seeing the same design on aother kit, just different colours...

Added: some pictures
http://store.worldcupblog.org/kits/ukraine/

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have bought a yellow top in the same design as the Under-21 kit for my trip.

I also have an older style blue one I bought from Maydan Nezalezhnosti in Kyiv last year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts