Xtratime Community banner

281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
What happened to Rakitsky? How serious, out of Euro's serious???

Great draw, window is open to the semifinals. I remember I expressed disappointment that Shakhtar sold Teixeira and blew their chance in Europe, kleber said they wouldn't have a chance even with Teixeira :D
Dortmund and Sevilha are heavy fav for EL title.

no he is not of the euros but likely to lose both braga games.

with ordets and krivtsov as cb even hoverla can beat shakhtar!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
No chance even with Teixeira :howler: also great to watch the 99 victory over Real Madrid again, might be a while before we pull off that kind of result again, it's sad to think about that semi-final and how we should have beaten Bayern. And I miss the old Olimpiyskiy too, it had 13,000 extra capacity and was more raucous than the modern stadium
Yea think I still have that game with Real on VHS somewhere :proud:

That team is really good, sucks they didn't just hold on to a 3-1 win in the 1st leg. Can't help but wonder what would've happened had Dynamo Kyiv played Man Utd in the Final at Camp Nou. Sheva had just scored a 1st half hat trick there not even a year before, bet that would've given them the comfort to go out there and play the game of their lives and win. Shame we never got to see that game. Missing moment in history.

Dortmund and Sevilha are heavy fav for EL title.

no he is not of the euros but likely to lose both braga games.

with ordets and krivtsov as cb even hoverla can beat shakhtar!

Yea they think he might need surgery on his meniscus right? Terrible news with both CB's out wow, need to survive that 1st leg. Or offense do damage first and protect defense with possession game.

Final should be Sevilla v. BvB or Sevilla v. Villareal

UEFA rig these draws its so obvious haha, will probably put Sevilla v. Villareal in semifinal to avoid all Spanish final. Only teams who beat Spanish teams in Europe are fellow Spanish teams lmao! Lol @ Klopp v. Dortmund its so rigged :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Yea think I still have that game with Real on VHS somewhere :proud:

That team is really good, sucks they didn't just hold on to a 3-1 win in the 1st leg. Can't help but wonder what would've happened had Dynamo Kyiv played Man Utd in the Final at Camp Nou. Sheva had just scored a 1st half hat trick there not even a year before, bet that would've given them the comfort to go out there and play the game of their lives and win. Shame we never got to see that game. Missing moment in history.

Yea they think he might need surgery on his meniscus right? Terrible news with both CB's out wow, need to survive that 1st leg. Or offense do damage first and protect defense with possession game.

Final should be Sevilla v. BvB or Sevilla v. Villareal

UEFA rig these draws its so obvious haha, will probably put Sevilla v. Villareal in semifinal to avoid all Spanish final. Only teams who beat Spanish teams in Europe are fellow Spanish teams lmao! Lol @ Klopp v. Dortmund its so rigged :howler:

for the football fan the final would be dortmund-liverpool

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
for the football fan the final would be dortmund-liverpool
Spain play the best futbol, can't take you seriously if you'd rather watch Liverpool in a final over Sevilla or Villareal. European Super Cup is basically a Copa Del Rey final these days :proud:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
FC Dnipro (UKR): The Ukrainian club is excluded from participating in the next (1) UEFA club competition for which it would otherwise qualify in the next three (3) seasons (i.e. the 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 seasons).

R.I.P Koloymoski Dnipro.

i hope the players just boycott the rest of the league games and the ultras from Dnipro take some actions against the board.

time for koloymoski to go,all dnipro best players will leave in the summer.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
All of this trouble for only like $2-3M??? What a greedy scumbag.

Lucky they only suspended us 1 season, could've been worse.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
All of this trouble for only like $2-3M??? What a greedy scumbag.

Lucky they only suspended us 1 season, could've been worse.
if you don't pay your debts you will never be allow to play in europe.

Dnipro only solution is new board and massive cut in the budget.

bet on the youth in next years and wait for the countrie economy to recover.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

I didn't realize that, if we don't pay the debt in a year they will just suspend us again for next season right lol?

Worst part is we worked so hard to move from #80th ranked club in Europe to #35. Shame we will plummet now for no reason, lose everything we worked so hard for. So Ukrainian :rolleyes:

·
Registered
380 Posts

so we will be waiting until we are grandpas. cause recovery looks real far away bro
like the economy contracted 12 percent last year and is expected to grow 1 percent lol actual cluster****

dnipro will come back the bottom half of the league is shithouse if they sign some prospects and play them it will be enough to keep them in the league and give them time to recover
pretty sad because this time last year we were so excited about how well they were going what a change in 12 months
****en bullshit
how delusional are we as people haha

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
so we will be waiting until we are grandpas. cause recovery looks real far away bro
like the economy contracted 12 percent last year and is expected to grow 1 percent lol actual cluster****

dnipro will come back the bottom half of the league is shithouse if they sign some prospects and play them it will be enough to keep them in the league and give them time to recover
pretty sad because this time last year we were so excited about how well they were going what a change in 12 months
****en bullshit
Metalist were our nemesis but when they collapsed last year I felt really bad for them, had no idea that just in 1 year we would be joining them.

Wish so bad I could go back to that magical night in late May, in the 65th min when the score was still Sevilla 2 - Dnipro 2, sky was the limit...

·
Registered
380 Posts
im happy we are doing overall good in europe this season like pretty proud of the teams even dnipro this season
i think it should be a 10 team league bro with 3-4 rounds.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
I didn't realize that, if we don't pay the debt in a year they will just suspend us again for next season right lol?

Worst part is we worked so hard to move from #80th ranked club in Europe to #35. Shame we will plummet now for no reason, lose everything we worked so hard for. So Ukrainian :rolleyes:
With debts you are not allow to play in eurocups.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #293

****en bullshit
Now the focus are Shakhtar and Dynamo,for how long can they have a 60 million euros budget?

Being Ukr champions and get the Cl directly qual is massive nowadays,20 millions in the bank.

the other teams will follow Oleksandria example,forget about the 1 miilion dollars players wage.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
im happy we are doing overall good in europe this season like pretty proud of the teams even dnipro this season
let's see what zorya and vorskla can do next season in europe?can they keep a decent squad?i guess no especialy zorya is losing key players every market.

Oleksandria likely will be in europe next season.:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Now the focus are Shakhtar and Dynamo,for how long can they have a 60 million euros budget?

Being Ukr champions and get the Cl directly qual is massive nowadays,20 millions in the bank.

the other teams will follow Oleksandria example,forget about the 1 miilion dollars players wage.
If one of them misses the CL, in particular the Group Stage for one season I think it will be difficult financially. If they miss two years in a row then it's probably done until the economy drastically improves. I can see it being a Celtic situation, when they were consistently in the CL group stage, they had the funds to be a reasonable team in that competition, and then they went out early one year and this year they again were knocked out in the playoffs and finished bottom of their group in the Europa League.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I was proud of Dnipro until I saw Lazio get eliminated by Sparta Prague and St. Etienne go out early too haha. We started relatively well the first 3 games, heroic late goals by Seleznyov v. Lazio & Rosenborg but collapsed after that.
Shame that Zorya never got to play in the group stage, they were so damn good in 2013/2014. Almost beat Feynoord while their city was being sacked by Russian terrorists, lost on a heartbreaking late goal. Remember how good Chornomorets and their coach was too? They owned Dnipro, knocked us out of the Cup semifinal.

If one of them misses the CL, in particular the Group Stage for one season I think it will be difficult financially. If they miss two years in a row then it's probably done until the economy drastically improves. I can see it being a Celtic situation, when they were consistently in the CL group stage, they had the funds to be a reasonable team in that competition, and then they went out early one year and this year they again were knocked out in the playoffs and finished bottom of their group in the Europa League.
Good points.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was proud of Dnipro until I saw Lazio get eliminated by Sparta Prague and St. Etienne go out early too haha. We started relatively well the first 3 games, heroic late goals by Seleznyov v. Lazio & Rosenborg but collapsed after that.
Shame that Zorya never got to play in the group stage, they were so damn good in 2013/2014. Almost beat Feynoord while their city was being sacked by Russian terrorists, lost on a heartbreaking late goal. Remember how good Chornomorets and their coach was too? They owned Dnipro, knocked us out of the Cup semifinal.
It's shame looking at the state of Ukrainian football. The entire league was on a huge upward trajectory before the separatists moved in. Dynamo were getting their act together and Shaktar I felt were on the verge of being a semi-final CL team. Then of course you had the great things Dnipro, Metalist, etc. were doing.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
It's shame looking at the state of Ukrainian football. The entire league was on a huge upward trajectory before the separatists moved in. Dynamo were getting their act together and Shaktar I felt were on the verge of being a semi-final CL team. Then of course you had the great things Dnipro, Metalist, etc. were doing.
If I'm not mistaken Dnipro and Metalist were the top 2 teams heading into winter break. I was calling Dynamo the 4th best team in Ukraine as early as 2011 lol, it was quite clear they were inferior to the other 3 but sadly the futbol league was run just as corrupt as the gov't and our entire country.

Bleacher Report had a metric that ranked Ukraine as a top 10 league in the world competitive wise in Dec. 2013, right before the revolution started. We had 6 teams that were of a high European quality, and then a newly promoted club like Sevastopol who was an absolute joy to watch and great home atmosphere. I took it all for granted, like you said it was on a huge upward trajectory and then in a blink of an eye it was gone.

Its the story of Ukraine, any glimpse of joy will soon vanish. Ukraine is pain.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
These dynamo might be champion this year.

in 12/13 season they will end in fourth place no doubt about that.

281 - 300 of 329 Posts