Xtratime Community banner
201 - 220 of 230 Posts
Discussion starter · #203 ·
oil prices going down,ruble becomes more weak.

For sure Ze Luis will be the biggest sighn this summer,6.5 million euros.

Smorodskaya saying Loko needs to make money,likely to sale Boussoufa.
add no kerzhakov at loko.

oil prices going down,ruble becomes more weak.

For sure Ze Luis will be the biggest sighn this summer,6.5 million euros.

Smorodskaya saying Loko needs to make money,likely to sale Boussoufa.
add no kerzhakov at loko.
Where's our Aussie unconditional Russian apologist? Didn't he swear Russia was stronger than ever despite what the west has said lol?

Zombifying people with the anthem in Sochi paradise every 20 min lol what a retarded place, gov't got them by the balls :skull: Thank god Russia is so backwards and dumb it actually made my parents risk all they've ever known to get the hell out of there.

Aren't your parents from gloomy ass Dnepropetrovsk? :confused: And your parents left for economic reasons, nothing else.

In fact they never even bothered to speak or terach their kids Ukrainian because Russian culture is infinitely superior and Russians an infinitely better people than khokhly. :thumbsup:

Zombifying people with the anthem in Sochi paradise every 20 min lol what a retarded place, gov't got them by the balls :skull: Thank god Russia is so backwards and dumb it actually made my parents risk all they've ever known to get the hell out of there.

Predatel/Nazi collabarator.

This describes you and your ilk perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KroD4FFKXWo

Where's our Aussie unconditional Russian apologist? Didn't he swear Russia was stronger than ever despite what the west has said lol?

Yea damn Russia, right? How dare they give your people refuge from the Third Reich, high education and the culture of Pushkin and Dostoevsky.

Aren't your parents from gloomy ass Dnepropetrovsk? :confused: And your parents left for economic reasons, nothing else.

In fact they never even bothered to speak or terach their kids Ukrainian because Russian culture is infinitely superior and Russians an infinitely better people than khokhly. :thumbsup:
Lol @ gloomy Dnipro. Its perfect hot summer days right now, meanwhile from watching a few RPL highlights on BeIN people in Russia are already wearing fall jackets lol how utterly miserable :howler:

Btw we left cause of more than just economic reasons, parents didn't want me and my brother joining the shitty military and fighting and dying for one of their stupid wars.

Lol @ the anthem played on beaches in Sochi tho, sick diseased population. Like N. Korea now, brainwashed peasants. Sad how dumb and pathetic the gov't has kept them even after the fall of Soviets. Still living the same life pretty much, constant fear and misinformation. Pathetic population, no self respect.

Given the ruble is fixed to free floating with Oil Prices (As I have said thousands of times to the two resident idiots on this forum) you would expect the decline in currency with a decline in oil prices. Which by the way should still increase in the long term.

Russia's economy is still projected to grow in Q3 and Q4. Nothing has really changed. Economic growth for the second half of 2015 and continued growth in 2016 and 17 is what I have been saying all along. This is what the World Bank, IMF and various economic experts are continuing to say too.

Just the other day market watch posted an article supporting this. I always said this is the main sector to watch, back in January 2015 I said this "Domestic manufacturing and general import substitution is growing so far in Russia and it will determine the extent Russia's economy contracts"
Here is the latest data from July

Russian service sector returns to growth in July
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/russian-service-sector-returns-to-growth-in-july-2015-08-05
Russia's services sector returned to expansion in July as new businesses grew at the fastest pace in 20 months.
"Amid reports of a gradually improving business climate, which led to the best increase in new work for 20 months, the Russian service sector helped to drive some growth of the economy at the start of the third quarter of 2015,"
Bloomberg the other night
Real wages and disposable incomes fell at a slower pace in June, and the unemployment rate unexpectedly declined to 5.4 percent.

The performance in service industries was “surprisingly strong,”
I'm not fussed, the difficult part is already over (long over now relatively speaking). But hey it is all good for Footy he doesn't even live there or Ukraine for that matter. Real easy being a patriot running around the U.S in his blue and yellow undies. haha :p

Russian gov't hoping to force its people to burn french cheese and other luxury western goods :howler:

Military exercises on the artic circle, already building defensive lines in preparation for war over arctic oil. Accelerating the destruction of planet earth, only Russia goes full retard, modern day kamikazis :rollani:

Discussion starter · #211 ·
Let's see what happen in this month of transfers.

lot of rumours about player leaving and villas boas words today were suspicious.

it is realy pathetic to blame the foreign limit if a good foreign player leaves,it is more to due with the ruble weakness.

Discussion starter · #214 ·
«Локомотив» может быть наказан за нарушение правил финансового фэйр-плей

Московский «Локомотив» вслед за «Динамо» может быть серьёзно наказан за нарушение правил финансового фэйр-плей, сообщает «Коммерсант» со ссылкой на знакомый с ходом расследования УЕФА в отношении клуба источник.

По информации источника, УЕФА обеспокоен тем, как «железнодорожники», чьи убытки за последние три сезона составили € 126 млн — то есть почти втрое превысили разрешенные правилами ФФП, выполняют условия заключённого с ними летом мирового соглашения. В УЕФА недоумевают в связи с тем, что «Локомотив», по сути, «ничего не предпринимает» и «обрекает» себя на суровые санкции вплоть до исключения из еврокубков.

Президент «Локомотива» Ольга Смородская в свою очередь уверяет, что условия соглашения «будут выполняться скрупулёзно».

Second club banned?

Basicaly all russia clubs are realy in deep trouble regarding uefa financial fair play.

Discussion starter · #215 ·
Discussion starter · #218 ·
Recession has ended, contraction of 3.8% for the year. Now the real test is to see how much growth the economy has in 2016 and 2017.
oil brent at 45 dollars,western sanctions still on.

the russian economy needs to growth 3-4 per cent per year.

201 - 220 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.