Xtratime Community banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
West Ham are the highest ranked unseeded team in that playoff round though. Decent chance they'll end up being seeded if a higher ranked team slips up in an earlier round. Plus Bilic is in charge, Bilya would coach circles around him.

even so dynamo and spartak would be better choices than rubin.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Kleber your hard on for Spartak is amazing. They were an anemic team last season, signed an alcoholic that's no better than the mediocre players they already have and then put a guy that got his team relegated in charge.

If rather have Rubin.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
spartak have a better squad than rubin.....

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
spartak have a better squad than rubin.....
You said Spartak had a better squad than Zenit too.......

They finished just 23 points behind Zenit in a season with only 30 matches. Zenit's goal difference was a staggering 41 goals better than Spartak's goal difference too.

You were really close on that one buddy.............

Unlucky, great tip.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/816179

wth we will not see Dynamo in europe never again with this management.....

302 million euros of lost in three years!!!!!!!!!!:howler::howler:

the new stadium doesn't even belong to them....lol

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Torpedo Moscow might close doors tomorow.....:(

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Just gone onto Zenit's web-site.

The club shirt is prices at 82 euro's.
How is that at all a good thing??? Same like in the Dnipro team store when I was there for Euro2012, so I settled for a nice looking jersey with the Dnipro logo but without the Nike logo for like $25 instead. and I'm a rich tourist compared to people who live in Dnipro.

On the flip side, Adidas stores around Ukraine were selling Spain/Germany/Portugal jerseys for full price for $85 but selling Ukraine's official kit for about $35. Literally half the guys in Ukraine were wearing our official jersey that summer. You think they would've made the same amount of revenue on them had they sold them for $85 instead? Same concept as the team jerseys, they are morons for charging those kind of prices.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
http://es.uefa.org/disciplinary/news/newsid=2260631.html#sancion+dinamo+moscu

wth uefa spanish version is talking about a four year ban??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stoned:

English is not my home language but this means one season right?

The Adjudicatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) today announced that FC Dinamo Moskva will be excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which they would otherwise qualify in the next four (4) seasons (i.e. the 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns) because they have failed to comply with the break-even requirement set out in Articles 58 to 63 of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations.

?

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
They're banned for one Uefa club competition for which they qualify in that four year period. That competition being the 2015/16 Europa league.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
if they were banned for four seasons they should appeal to ONU,lol.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
http://www.sports.ru/football/1030824964.html

Вице-президент банка ВТБ: «Центральный совет «Динамо» консолидирует акции футбольного клуба и станет полноценным собственником»

so what does this mean?

181 - 200 of 230 Posts