Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.uefa.org/protecting-the-game/club-licensing-and-financial-fair-play/news/newsid=2106909.html

3 russian clubs?next year here comes Dynamo.

bye bye to good foreign players in the rus league and forget about top ones.

a big hit in the russian clubs strenght to do anything in europe.

Anzhi is gone,Rubin a middle table side and Zenit is ****ed up,they need to sale their best players,reduce salaries and to buy players from 1 million euros.
0 deficit in 2016??????!!!!!eh,eh,eh.

In this regard, Zenit undertakes to report a maximum break-even deficit of EUR
30 Mio. for the financial year ending in 2015 and no break-even deficit for the
financial year ending in 2016.

anyway hulk and witsel for 100 millions they deserve nothing realy.:stoned:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
valencia it seems....

you have to sale hulk,expect him to have a good world cup and witsel.

and buy in the russian league.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Why do we have to? Mitrofanov said we'll be fully compliant with FFP next year, without any drastic changes in strategy.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah ok,mitrofanov the one who said zenit was not in uefa financial fair play list.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no one have realy......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i doubt....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they all made a big mistake in spend 100 millions in 2 players and now are paying for it,zero titles in last 2 years and in uefa financial fair play black list.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
they all made a big mistake in spend 100 millions in 2 players and now are paying for it,zero titles in last 2 years and in uefa financial fair play black list.
We'll see. If we can take the next step in the CL with Hulk and Witsel then I doubt they'd see it as a mistake.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the next step as we saw in last two years.....

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Last time I checked they're still Zenit players and Zenit have qualified to play in the CL next season. And unlike Spalletti, AVB actually has a good record in Europe. I'm semi-optimistic

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we will see.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my doubts who will arrive there....

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The way FFP is set up is in the end just protecting current status-quo of big earning clubs and serving to pull away the ladder from anyone else trying to get up there by spending money.

Shameful and half-assed stuff when it's meant to be about producing a more level playing field.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I don't mind Russian clubs having to focus on domestically developed players though.With more focus on maintaining a good youth setup across the country there should be more than enough Russian talent to sustain good teams and national side.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts