Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. whole english squad, even though chadwick wasnt picked
2. doni
3. recoba...with all that money u would think he would b able to afford to pay some dentist bills
4. ronaldinho...well most of the brazilians (as above)
5. ummmmm......ENGLAND....fu.ken ugly poms

for the other side of things i had to ask my sis...her response was:

simic and cannavaro....

but seriously, the poms have to be the ugliest nation on earth

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
jeez man, take it easy there on some of the language

One of the ugliest has to be the Mexican Blanco.

No neck and shorts pulled up to his nipples, he looks like a cross between the Adams family Uncle Fester and Teenage Turtles rat character.

uuuuggghhhh

·
Registered
22,431 Posts
majstor bro

Majstor-huh? Dude-you have strange sense of humour but funny nevertheless!:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
BaD^bLu^bOy said:

2. doni
3. recoba...with all that money u would think he would b able to afford to pay some dentist bills

but seriously, the poms have to be the ugliest nation on earth

Have to feel sorry for Beckham.....no wonder he's getting 100,000 pounds a week on his new contract.

Also, have to add to your list the following players....
* Blanco (as Ero already stated)
* Danny Mills
* Jorge Costa
* Hasan Sas
* Gennaro Gattusso

for the other side of things i had to ask my sis...her response was:

simic and cannavaro....

[/QUOTE]

haha, always the first 2 names that come up. (except in the Sun Herald)
Also have to add Batistuta, Ballack, Beckham, Totti, Roque Santa Cruz and Nuno Gomes just coz he has the best hair....almost forget, half the swedish team coz my mum likes them. :tongue:

This was the list in one of the aussie newspapers...
Batistuta, Raul, Beckham, Owen, Edmilson and Coly (from Senegal...the player with the Lenny Kravitz hairdo :D)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Christian Ziege without a doubt ...

His face is bad enough, but fair dinkum how was that mohawk he had in the first game that he thankfully shaved off in time for his next appearance.

He and United's Luke Chadwick will again be smashing mirrors from Newcastle to Southampton next season.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
dyertribe said:
Christian Ziege without a doubt ...

His face is bad enough, but fair dinkum how was that mohawk he had in the first game that he thankfully shaved off in time for his next appearance.

He and United's Luke Chadwick will again be smashing mirrors from Newcastle to Southampton next season.
:howler: :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ero said:
jeez man, take it easy there on some of the language

One of the ugliest has to be the Mexican Blanco.

No neck and shorts pulled up to his nipples, he looks like a cross between the Adams family Uncle Fester and Teenage Turtles rat character.

jebote, this is too funny. :D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
heh, he does, did you see his expression after Zivkovic fouled him, oh man, he looks like a 60 year old midget or something.:D

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
haha once again at Ero:tongue:

how bout our own Robert Prosinecki a majstor on the ball but looks more like a magarac;) sorry its not robi bashing its just the truth he's still cool though

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
nothing to do with football, but do you guys remember the freak George Mouresan who used to play for the Bullets in the NBA? He was once described by a Croatian commentator as looking like a "cow"

:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
The Croatian team has it's fair share of lookers.

Stjepan Tomas- with a forehead that manages to hang over his eyes, he has perfected the neanderthal look and will surely be studied by Paleantologists world-wide in the near future. The missing link I suspect :)

Josip Simunic- man, shave the hair off your neck dude, did you guys see the hair on the back of his neck? I thought at first that he was sporting a mullet, but then those close angle cameras killed off that hope :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ero said:
The Croatian team has it's fair share of lookers.

Stjepan Tomas- with a forehead that manages to hang over his eyes, he has perfected the neanderthal look and will surely be studied by Paleantologists world-wide in the near future. The missing link I suspect :)

Josip Simunic- man, shave the hair off your neck dude, did you guys see the hair on the back of his neck? I thought at first that he was sporting a mullet, but then those close angle cameras killed off that hope :)

All true but still I think Ziege looked freakiest.My mom got scared seeing him!

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I'm watching Letterman now (do you Aussies know who he is?) and today's TOP 10 LIST's topic was "Top ten ways to get Americans excited about the World Cup" They had the actual American team via satellite read one each.

One of them (no. 6?) went something like this:

More players that look like Mia Hamm and less that look like Davor Vugrinec.

They could have picked someone uglier than poor Davor but I think they went with him because the name sounds funny to them.

Anyone else see it?

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
damn, Davor should sue...oh wait, he ain't Italian :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You should have heard what they said on Swedish national television.

In Croatia-Italy game they showed a close up on Pletikosa.

Swedish commentator:

That Pletikosa guy looks like he just woke up and didn´t get a shaving!................I´ll hope the croatian players at least brush their teeths.

:confused: :eek: :fero:

I wanted to beat the **** out of that commentator!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
BaD^bLu^bOy said:
2. doni

OK....he´s not in WC but that Reiziger guy in Holland?

Looks like he stuff up a big orange in his mouth:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts