Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
do we really have to take this discussion once again?
i think it doesnt matter if a player is ugly or not,if he's a great player its ok:)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Your mommy

O.k. i am just jokin :):):)

I would haveto say Boghossian and Jaap Stam.

Cassano is pretty hideous also....Bebe Cassano the Ugly Man

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
MARTIN KEOWN! :) But Reiziger is not far behind...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Errr, I thought all of you were guys!!? Aren't you supposed to look at girls??:)

Anyways, I'd like to add a few names, although I think looks really don't matter when it comes to football.

Delvecchio, Vieri, F.Inzaghi, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Albertini, Conte, Zidane, Sensini, Simeone, etc.

BEST looking: ..... .........

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Lazia, are you a girl from Holland? If so, from where? I have been in Holland for the Euro 2000 the last couple of weeks and I must say that dutch girls are both friendly and very beautiful. I liked the whole country actually. Cool when you dress entire houses in orange. In Belgium they didn't care about the tournament so I'm delighted that they didn't qualify from the group. But Brussels was a nice city nonetheless.

Davids is da man in Holland isn't he? His picture is everywhere...

Anyway, hup Holland! Anvullah!! (spelling?) :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Verdi,

Yes, I'm a 21-year-old Dutch girl. I'm from a city called 'Leiden', which is situated about 20 miles south from Amsterdam.
True, Davids is 'da man'! Did you see his picture in Rotterdam? Pretty cool, huh!?

I think you meant 'aanvalluh' or 'aanvallen'!:)

Pauline

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
hey lazia,what do you think if lazio sign overmars?
i hope that do,lazio would be unstoppable with the pair piojo and overmars,but it seems that they prefer crespo cause he will be signed very soon according to the latest news.....

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Can't resist one like htis!

Just about ANY English player!! Only one reason I want them kept out of Serie A...it would vastly lower the eye-quality of the league! ;)

I

·
0 Posts
DAVID BECKHAM just kiddin'

eeuhm Davids!!!!!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!! FORZA INTER!!!!!!!
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Apart from not taking a stand in this contest (OK- Simeone because he's my ultimate hate player) I will just have to make the first guess about the identity of Pauline's fave eye-catcher: Fabio Cannavaro ?

Arh well; I suppose it was obvius anyway :).

Ciao.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts