Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Extra Chilli Sauce
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets dedicate a thread to the mingers of football...

Ill start...

Wayne Rooney - this guy makes my ass good-looking on a Sunday morning, and believe me it aint a pretty site...Definetly an ugly ****...

Super Luke Chadwick - Armani model, what more can I say...Adds a new dimension to the name crater face...Googly eyed bastard

Cassano - No comment

I cant think straight at the moment ive drank to much vino...add more plz...

P.S. my Italian teacher is coming in 40mins and I havent learnt shit for this week...

0_0!!!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JKris said:
Martin Keown.
he may be ugly,but his sloberring at set-pieces drives women wild,and when he talks in his softly spoken voice ,the women just melt away and get in the queue to have his children :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he may be ugly,but his sloberring at set-pieces drives women wild,and when he talks in his softly spoken voice ,the women just melt away and get in the queue to have his children :tongue:
You don't mean: "hide their children"? :D

·
63,337 Posts
:D :howler:

as it happens,imagine for a minute Martin in a tuxedo,with a babe in one hand and a glass of shaken not stirred in the other ;)

could he be the next 007 ?

:dazed: :eek: :D ;) :cool: :tongue: :eek: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The World's Ugliest Eleven! part 1

Hell, we could make a whole TEAM of ugly players!

Starting with the obvious Oliver Kahn in goal...

Leading the defense we have French internacional Frank Leboeuf...

...with the ghoulish guidance of Christian Ziege...

...and USA's Alex Lalas brings a rock'n'roll beat to the backline! :dazed:

This defense simply wouldn't be complete without Bulgarian international Trifon Ivanov, ugly as hell. :wth:

(Next: The Midfield and Attack of the World's Ugliest 11!)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The World's Ugliest Eleven! part 2

Commanding the midfield of the World's Ugliest Eleven, the great Paul Breitner, "Der Afro"(and 3rd german in this team)...

...with the aggressive Argentinian Diego Simeone scaring away the opposition. :stress:

Japanese international Junichi Inamoto adds an oriental ugliness to the bunch...

...and the creativity is provided by Carlos Valderrama, with his unforgettable style!

Upfront it's really easy to choose: Nigerian nightmare Nwankwo Kanu, with his oddly-shaped head...

...and to lead the World's Ugliest 11 to VICTORY, none other than
IL FENOMENO RONALDO! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Now THAT is an ugly team! :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Garrincha! :star: :howler: ...... how could you miss out on Ronaldinho Gaucho? :)

We should vote on who is the best looking of the ugliest from Garrincha's SuperModel 11 team! :D

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Haroon said:
Garrincha! :star: :howler: ...... how could you miss out on Ronaldinho Gaucho? :)
See, that's the problem with that kinda list, you always forget someone. Ah hell, scratch Inamoto from that midfield and throw in Ronaldinho Gaucho instead! :stuckup: ;)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
:D :howler:

as it happens,imagine for a minute Martin in a tuxedo,with a babe in one hand and a glass of shaken not stirred in the other ;)

could he be the next 007 ?

:dazed: :eek: :D ;) :cool: :tongue: :eek: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:
If Tony Adams can date Caprice and Christian Karembeu can marry Adriana Sklenarikova, anything is possible. :cool:

And Wayne Rooney is NOT ugly, he just has bad skin and lacks a neck. ;)

Ugliest player? German Burgos, no contest. ;) I'll see if I can find a picture.

Chadwick comes in a close second. Honorable mention:

Gennaro Gattuso
Christian Panucci (ok face, but woeful hair)
Lee Bowyer
Peter Beardsley
Ivan Campo
Christian Ziege
Juan Pablo Sorin - Shockingly anachronistic hairstyle that looks like a tumbling mess of greasy black frizz. Even Aerosmith would have been ashamed. :stress:
Ronaldo, Kanu
Christian Karembeu
Nobby Stiles
Oliver Kahn
Frank Leboeuf
Alvaro Recoba
Marco Delvecchio
Damiano Tomassi
Fernando Hierro
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo - the peak (or nadir, rather) of Ronnie's ugliness has got to be World Cup 2002, when he sported that ridiculous half-moon hairstyle. One football365 writer quipped that he "looks like he has a certain female part on him." :dielaugh::howler::angel:

·
63,337 Posts
great work Garrincha :thumbsup:

how you could think of all them monsters and then put the team together without retching your pulp all over youself is an amazing feat. :D

i'd imagine now you have all the tools for taking up a job exhuming decomposed bodies for the government ;)

·
63,337 Posts
A&K,Nobby Styles was a bit of a looker with his teeth in and glasses on,suited and booted,he was like a young Ronnie Corbett,very tasty for the young women of Salford in them days. ;)

tbh,the media reports were well out of kilt in them times,although the press said the girls screamed for Georgie Best,actually all they wanted was a bit of Nobby :tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Garrincha said:
See, that's the problem with that kinda list, you always forget someone. Ah hell, scratch Inamoto from that midfield and throw in Ronaldinho Gaucho instead! :stuckup: ;)

I will take out Simone and replace him with Emerson:D:D...man that would be 3 brasilians and 3 germans...they best football nation had the worst looking players in thier team
:tongue:

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
As for Ronaldo,i think it depends on the pic but one should definitely not rate him ugly at first sight.Especially when he was younger and totally aerodynamic,i believe he is one of the most impressive figures ever on fields,has to do with his style as well i guess

Puyol wouldn't be an Armani model either,but apart from being a very top defender we love him,he's got character;)

Ronaldinho?Beethoven was deaf people

1 - 20 of 103 Posts