Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiorentinas defender Tomáš Ujfaluši gave an interview to Sky Sports in Italy after the game against Parma where he declared that he'll be playing for Atlético next season.

"We did our best to win this game and we've always been supporters of Napoli through out history. I'll defend the red and white colors of Atlético Madrid next season, it was a tough choice to make but didn't have anything to do with money. I wanted to play in Spain after all those years in Italy. Now we have to travel to Torino and do our best."

http://www.football.fr/fr/cmc/scann...ina-ujfalusi-proche-de-l-atletico_180225.html

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
How much are Fiorentina getting for him or is he a Bosman transfer?

I think that if you get money for him its only good for you he is not getting any younger and I think he is very much replacable and maybe you can get Barzagli perhaps??
I understand that he wants to go play in Spain after playing in Italy, but I dont think Atletico are in any way, shape or form a better team then you guys!

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a bosman and Atlético have qualified for the CL-qualifiers.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
There are rumours saying that Dainelli might be leaving. Barzagli wants to play for us and we want him, however a couple of German clubs are willing to pay 15 million for him which is way too much for Corvino...

EDIT: According to THIS is Barzagli very close and may be signing for us as soon as next week, though.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Not only atletico has qualified for cl but it will probably be one of the possible opponents on the games we will have for the 3rd qualifying round of champions league so we can get to group stage.

There are some spots in some championships that are still to be determined,like ours but as thinks are right now we are in the 16 "powerfull" teams(15th but i think we are not in danger to change category)
Atletico is in the "weak"teams group(1st) so they are possible opponents for us..

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
if viola don`t want his efforts , then i would welcome him joining atletico or any team play for big competitions such as the UCL . Ujfalu?i is one of my players in the calcio whom i like watch them weekly with their teams . i did mention that in other thread in this forum .
i like his leadership for his teammates as we saw in parma`s game last week (3-1) .

good luck Ujfaluši ! :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Better captain in the handful of games he wore the armband then Dainelli will or ever could be :proud:

Now he goes to my Spainish team so it´s all good! Ufo to keep up his character and stay a rojiblanco for 4 years??

Man I just hope we appoint a captain other then Dainelli for the next term.

Barzagli would be an option but I would want Gamberini to get it. If we keep Liverani I could see him getting it, if not Mutu I suppose..:confused:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
As long as Donadel is going to be starter, I'd pick him. Even if he is often hot-headed. But if I remember well, he (in case of departure of Dainelli and Ufo) will be the longest serving player we have?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts