Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They at least deserve a thread guys. With Jack injured, these guys could make or break our season.

Nothing like a six month dry loan to get the fans pumped.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Seems like they could be more useful that expected at this point. No buying option though?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Make or break our season? Not sure what I prefer if it's the EL you're referring to. No chance of UCL qualification means the season is over for me. What's left is to hope that Juve don't win and that Inter don't reach the UCL. In both cases, though, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed.

Still, wish these two players the best of luck.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Make or break our season? Not sure what I prefer if it's the EL you're referring to. No chance of UCL qualification means the season is over for me. What's left is to hope that Juve don't win and that Inter don't reach the UCL. In both cases, though, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed.

Still, wish these two players the best of luck.
You spoke my mind.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Last time I checked we are 8 points behind UCL spot with a game in hand. Makes things very difficult but far from over, no? And we are 3 pts behnd LE spot with a game in hand. Welcome to these two guys. Hope they prove us all wrong

1 - 5 of 5 Posts