Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Glen said:
Ufficiale: Legrottaglie al Bologna
18/01/2005 14.47.00
Il difensore arriva in prestito dalla Juventus.
Nicola Legrottaglie e’ del Bologna. Il difensore e’ stato ceduto in prestito dalla Juve al club di Gazzoni. Cercato per giorni da Mazzone, il giocatore arriva in Emilia con la speranza di riscattare un periodo poco fortunato.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Good luck Legroattaglie I am glad you stayed in Italy and went to a coach such as Mazzone. I have a feeling perhaps that Juventus will miss you sometime soon of course I am sure that Juve has first option on Legrottaglie's contract to get him back in the future if they want him.

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
Even though i was expecting this move, i still am disappointed in it and find little logic in loaning Legro out till the end of the season.

We're doing away with the very good depth in central defence that we had, and this only makes me more anxious as to who our defence will comprise of in the future.

I just hope Moggi has one of his infamous trump cards up his sleeve.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Who will play incase Thuram/Cannavaro gets injured or suspended?

I know that you got Montero but it's really stupid if Capello is going to rely on him.

·
Administrator
53,055 Posts
Well even though I dont like giving away Legro,we still have Tudor just in case.But its funny,we had not enough depth in D,and we have said goodbye to Luliano(not a loss,but a gain) and Legro.It would be odd if they didnt sign atleast one CB,or use Masiello atleast.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I wish him all the best.
After all, he is a good defender but not good enough for Juve.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
thank god he left

2 morons out, Iuliano and worst player in the serie a prize winner legrotagglie ..

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Montero and Tudor are good enough as backup. Most teams have much worse for backups, other than Milan and Chelsea. I hope Legro can improve once again.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
It was about time he went on loan to a club and finally all this speculation is over. I hope he performs well at Bologna and then maybe he can become a sub/replacement in Juventus or if not I guess he will be sold or used as bait to get other players. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's a typical situation though no slandering on Juve here,The bug clubs do it alot buying players that simply don't fit in for various reasons.It's so hard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts