Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Szobo all alone in front of the goalie who is in the middle of the goal, 12 feet away and the idiot shoots it right at the goalie. Wrong players on this field..Nagy Szolt sucks, Szalai is useless as always. Only way we win or tie is to shoot from midfield and hope for the best!

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
oh well dudes, I was hoping you'd take care of wales and get in...good luck via the playoff route. Who will you likely meet?

·
Gyula
2,506 Posts
Wales just played better. They're the better team and deserve to go forward. Hungary has no ideas, no imagination. Ironically Hungary plays more stereotypical British foci than Wales. Just boot it up and hope for the best.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Wales just played better. They're the better team and deserve to go forward. Hungary has no ideas, no imagination. Ironically Hungary plays more stereotypical British foci than Wales. Just boot it up and hope for the best.
You're absolutely right. Well put(y)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
You're absolutely right. Well put(y)

Because the wrong players are on for us! Juji sucked, not one good cross and bad passing, Nagy Zsolt...never again please. Szalai..retire him already! The guys who can pass and handle the ball are not even on the team..the bad passers, etc. are on. These foreign managers are useless! Still cannot comprehend how we had the confidence in the last Euro and since then it is all DESPERATION. IT IS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Because the wrong players are on for us! Juji sucked, not one good cross and bad passing, Nagy Zsolt...never again please. Szalai..retire him already! The guys who can pass and handle the ball are not even on the team..the bad passers, etc. are on. These foreign managers are useless! Still cannot comprehend how we had the confidence in the last Euro and since then it is all DESPERATION. IT IS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE.
Who are the right players then? Name them..

·
Registered
54,645 Posts
excuse me, Sir, but who are those mythical players who can pass and handle the ball? they seem to hide themselves very well. :(

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
excuse me, Sir, but who are those mythical players who can pass and handle the ball? they seem to hide themselves very well. :(

It is not the ones playing now! Remember a few weeks ago I said that the Magyars will choke as they always do in big games..well? Even though I knew we would lose and since the game was on TV here, I decided to watch hoping by a miracle we would win. In the first 5 minutes Juji is almost near midfield on the left a little bit and what does the idiot do, he shoots the ball up into the highest stands...then I thought.."no way we can win this thing". Nemeth nor Stieber would not have shot from..no way. and if the Szobo shot right at the goalie, either one of my boys would have side kicked into a corner. Problem is they do not play because they do not run crazy all game long like Nagy Zsolt does and who cannot make a pass for even a million forints! There are others players in Hungary, must be, but these idiot managers we get from overseas, they play the "names" and have no idea of foci talent. On the first Wales goal, was it Pataki who was watching Bale, Pataki was just standing in the 6 years box and never even looked where Ramsey was, so Bale crosses it right over Pataki and onto Ramseys head for an easy goal. What the hell is he watching Bale instead of being near a man between the man and the goal. I knew our boys would be hoping for a win with a lack of confidence and how do these foreign managers instill confidence in the players, which is the most important thing they can do, when they do not speak the language. The entire NT system is run by fools..still cannot understand how well they played with joyful confidence in the last EURO.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
They can all pass until shit gets real and they crap their pants.
Well put! Last night's team would be more than capable of beating Wales, in fact almost the same team beat them in Judapest, and also got a meg nem adott gól, so basically that was another 2-0 game, just the other way round.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Exactly why I asked for a list:)

It is not the ones playing now! Remember a few weeks ago I said that the Magyars will choke as they always do in big games..well? Even though I knew we would lose and since the game was on TV here, I decided to watch hoping by a miracle we would win. In the first 5 minutes Juji is almost near midfield on the left a little bit and what does the idiot do, he shoots the ball up into the highest stands...then I thought.."no way we can win this thing". Nemeth nor Stieber would not have shot from..no way. and if the Szobo shot right at the goalie, either one of my boys would have side kicked into a corner. Problem is they do not play because they do not run crazy all game long like Nagy Zsolt does and who cannot make a pass for even a million forints! There are others players in Hungary, must be, but these idiot managers we get from overseas, they play the "names" and have no idea of foci talent. On the first Wales goal, was it Pataki who was watching Bale, Pataki was just standing in the 6 years box and never even looked where Ramsey was, so Bale crosses it right over Pataki and onto Ramseys head for an easy goal. What the hell is he watching Bale instead of being near a man between the man and the goal. I knew our boys would be hoping for a win with a lack of confidence and how do these foreign managers instill confidence in the players, which is the most important thing they can do, when they do not speak the language. The entire NT system is run by fools..still cannot understand how well they played with joyful confidence in the last EURO.
Again. So who then?

I remember you saying, "let the young guy from RB Salzburg play." You got your wish.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Exactly why I asked for a list:)

Again. So who then?

I remember you saying, "let the young guy from RB Salzburg play." You got your wish.

Your right on that one..the kid needs more seasoning ..still better than Szallai. Problem is Szobo can dribble and shoot while Szallai can't..these do not play well together. Your Szallai.. you mentioned got a goal against Austria...Stieber's was far better! Still recall what Varga Zoltan said years ago..bring in the young ones and train them right.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts