Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I heard about Kadar being hurt again. Szalai Attila is going to have to rise to the occasion and play the game of his career life. Kleinheisler is also out. Kleinheisler has had a less than steady or good season in the campaign, I was counting on him scoring at least 2 scores in the group with his long booming belts, oh well.

I think the 1st or 2nd half of the Uruguay match should not be a 110% all-out exhaustive injury-prone and yellow card inducing comprehensive full spectrum game but one half, either the 1st half or the 2nd half should be an experimental tryout for more dynamism with youthful zest joined to veteran proven ability players and elan.

I think the Puskas Arena inaugural should be one half totally rock-hard experimental to scale out more dynamism with which we might be able to upset Wales. I would start Szalai Attila in place of Kadar for 1 half of the Uruguay game. I would start our star players for 45 minutes with Uruguay I would not like to totally exhaust our star players with a full 90 minute match, they need well rested stamina 4 days on. That would be the Sepp Herberger strategy: rest No. 1

If Rossi is a real Roman general he would start all of our stars a full 80 to 90 minutes of the Uruguay inaugural. I think he is a Roman general and will not take my advice, we want to win against Uruguay in the new national stadium inaugural at a lot of cost therefore we are going to come out of the Uruguay more chiselled, more wrought-iron from the hot hearth and crucible of football excellence with one of the world's premier teams but at a slight cost of fatigue and emotional drain.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Szalai Attila takes his place in the keret. That doesn't necessarily mean he'll also take his starting spot, as thin as the defense depth chart is. I'm not familiar with him, but he is on the U21 NT, who seem to suck:(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
We're going to have to play like it is a World Cup Final with that everything brought together and you're forgetting hitherto (up till now) we are judged better in terms of performance than they are.

I hope Rossi is a Roman general who can outwit and outsmart and bring our A game to get us closer to the path to the promise land.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
  1. Let's just get the job done on the 19th, we are almost in 2020 and 1/5th into the new century and for the players themselves this is their job, this is their place of work, their full employment, let's work hard and just get the football job done on the 19th.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Csányi: Rosszi stays
Even if we don't qualify is the important part, which I'm glad to hear. Is it that Viktator and co. are finally accepting the reality that we're not very good and have stopped expecting miracles? That would be a step in the right direction. Rossi has mostly done a good job, if don't qualify (which we probably won't), it won't be because he's a bad coach.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Tbf we are still hurting because of that Estonia away game. We win that, we would be in a very, very comfortable situation right now. But oh no, why should we win the kötelező??

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Estonia?

Ha yeah, kötelező is almost meaningless if you're the Hun NT. We're capable of losing to the worst teams out there and that's not even a new thing.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well Aron we're going to have to try rounding the corner and breaking that trend, it's sports after all, everything is possible, even underdogs winning it all.

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
I think good news for you guys around Bale...he hasn't played a second since out game vs them in mid Oct. He's been "injured" and has to be completely out of form. It wouldn't surprise me if they drop points in Khazackstan even if he plays and then because of that and our result in the Slovakia game will tank vs you guys. I really do see you beating them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Magyarorszag most aba a korszakba van ami a "Ezsust Kor", gazdagsagilag, a oktatas es egesseg ugybe a harmadik helyen van, a 'Bronz Korba'; a korozanas pont ebbe a gazdagsagi Ezsust fenybe a uj nemzeti stadion a 15-iken lesz.

Nagy erovel es tehetsegel kell mind a ket meccset jatszani. Meg lehet csinalni.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I think good news for you guys around Bale...he hasn't played a second since out game vs them in mid Oct. He's been "injured" and has to be completely out of form. It wouldn't surprise me if they drop points in Khazackstan even if he plays and then because of that and our result in the Slovakia game will tank vs you guys. I really do see you beating them.
According to March he trained together with the Welsh squad, he is fit and ready to play... He just didn't play with Real.

·
Registered
19,793 Posts
According to March he trained together with the Welsh squad, he is fit and ready to play... He just didn't play with Real.
Hasn't played a minute for real. Maybe he is "fit" but definitely not in game shape and sharp.

61 - 80 of 163 Posts