Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the keret is basically the same. Kleinheisler is suspended..

https://www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers/match/2026118--hungary-vs-azerbaijan/?iv=true

Kapusok:
Dibusz Dénes (Ferencvárosi TC)
Gulácsi Péter (RB Leipzig)
Kovácsik Ádám (Mol Fehérvár FC)

Védők:
Baráth Botond (Sporting Kansas KC)
Bese Barnabás (Le Havre)
Kádár Tamás (Dinamo Kijev)
Korhut Mihály (Árisz Szaloniki)
Lang Ádám (Omonia Nicosia)
Lovrencsics Gergő (Ferencvárosi TC)
Tamás Krisztián (Zalaegerszegi TE)
Willi Orbán (RB Leipzig)

Középpályások:
Holman Dávid (Slovan Bratislava)
Kleinheisler László (NK Osijek)
Kovács István (Mol Fehérvár FC)
Nagy Ádám (Bristol City FC)
Pátkai Máté (Mol Fehérvár FC)
Sigér Dávid (Ferencvárosi TC)
Szoboszlai Dominik (RB Salzburg)

Támadók:
Dzsudzsák Balázs (al-Ittihad)
Feczesin Róbert (Újpest FC)
Holender Filip (FC Lugano)
Nagy Dominik (Legia Varsó)
Németh Krisztián (Sporting Kansas)
Sallai Roland (SC Freiburg)
Szalai Ádám (TSG Hoffenheim)
Varga Roland (Ferencvárosi TC)

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good God are we lucky. That was no handball based on the replay I saw.

We probably deserved the win with all of our dominance, but this is what you get for not scoring a few more:facepalm:

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautifully taken by Korhut though:thumbsup: Too bad he can't defend:(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
This was a real nailbiter but that +3 points sure looks golden. I was at Starbucks and the second I saw the Azeri goal I said 'Yeah they got the goal, f*ck it all! Time to do something else besides rooting for the team.' I angrily yanked out the phone charger and shut it off as I angrily stormed out of the store. About 15 minutes later I turned it back on to see if we got our 2 score with like 1 min remaining...and Voila! We won with a handball! Woohoo! 😃

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Should have been 1-1.....as I said many times before FIFA and all the rest are all offed up, why no VAR but will take it.

·
Registered
19,706 Posts
Should have been 1-1.....as I said many times before FIFA and all the rest are all offed up, why no VAR but will take it.
Definitely gave you a lifeline.

And with Wales going to Azerbijan first, if they drop points, their game vs you will be meaningless to them...and guys like Bale then would probably not even play and it would just be kids looking to the WC qualfiers so you could get an easy 3 points and qualify.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hey Pista, welcome back. Bentex said you were banned and he tried to get you back. Anyway, you're back. Referee mistakes work in both directions, isn't it golden?! 😀

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

And with Wales going to Azerbijan first, if they drop points, their game vs you will be meaningless to them...and guys like Bale then would probably not even play and it would just be kids looking to the WC qualfiers so you could get an easy 3 points and qualify.
How this Wales team will drop points in Azerbaijan is beyond me. 0-3 is way more likely.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, no VAR saved our a**es. We could say it evens out the offside Slovak goal, but it feels like we made out ahead anyway.

Just can't see em dropping points there. And even if do, they'll be so pissed will take it out on us:)

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
VAR is for cucks
Few months back sky news showed a game where a goalie went up for a corner. Ball broke free and defender sprinted back almost to the penalty aera. Attack was in his own half and the #9 inteween them. Attacker passed the ball to the #9 and put it in the net with a defender on the line.

The ref gave the goal! As did the linesman. VAR did a check and also gave the goal. I It's so stoooypid. VAR is supposed to change obvious errors, not make them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
We could say it evens out the offside Slovak goal,..
You're right pal, it does. That being said, the quality of the refereeing now is perfectly even-steven. I'm glad it works both ways. I love justice don't you and I'm a libra, scales of justice buddyroo. The sweet purplish weight of +3 points anyway, anyhow.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
The funniest thing about refereeing is how the Croatians complained about theirs when the Dutch should have sent off 2 Croats and he didn't. :howler:

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're right pal, it does. That being said, the quality of the refereeing now is perfectly even-steven. I'm glad it works both ways. I love justice don't you and I'm a libra, scales of justice buddyroo. The sweet purplish weight of +3 points anyway, anyhow.
The difference is I just kept hearing the Slovak goal was offside, but didn't see clear evidence of it (doesn't mean there wasn't any). In this case, I could see clearly that goal should've stood. Probably why it doesn't feel even.

·
Registered
54,441 Posts
The difference is I just kept hearing the Slovak goal was offside, but didn't see clear evidence of it (doesn't mean there wasn't any). In this case, I could see clearly that goal should've stood. Probably why it doesn't feel even.
from the ankle I saw it, it was like 2 méter lesen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts