Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 517 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your thoughts? Could've been better, could've been worse. They don't have Chelsea's potential but like Basel they're very much in form.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
fav to go trough with the second leg at home.

Benfica is deadly at home.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Galatasaray didn't have much problems winning vs them 4 seasons ago. However Aykut must get his shit straight.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
@tribundergi: Abdullah Kiğılı: Türkiye ve Fenerbahçe için tarihi bir başarı yakaladık. Çünkü şimdiye kadar son 4'e kalan başka bir takım yok.

:howler: we have guys like this moron in Türkiye :shakepalm:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:D lol same shit different name. This will be an interesting match up but this is where Aykut's luck runs out. I think Benfica will win both games.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Turkish teams do quite well against Portuguese teams. The reasons are pretty simple, like Turkish sides Portuguese tend to not be so good at corners, crosses, set-pieces.

They are not so tall or prolific in the air which is where Turkish sides are weakest.

And we know how to deal with skilful midfielders and wingers, we have mastered the art of chopping down midfielders and turning the midfield into a scrap.

Benfica should be most wary of Fenerbahce away.

Benfica are about to get Kocaman'd :excited:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Benfica are very difficult and easily the favorite here. But the same could be said if we drew anybody else at this point in the tournament. iKoot's run of luck is probably closing to its end.

Happy the matchday thread is open two and a half weeks in advance :howler:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys,

Great match incoming! In my opinion, Benfica is the strongest side and the favourite for this match, but of course, as someone said, Portugueses teams seems to have some difficults playing agaisnt turkish sides, and past matches history tells that. Benfica is doing extremely well this season, and we still don't know the taste of defeat on our domestic league and europe league (only agaisnt Spartak Moskva and Barcelona during champions league groups stage). We always scored on away matches, so expect a very powerful Benfica.

But again, turkish sides gameplay will be a problem, especially at your stadium with all that crowd, but the second game at our stadium will be extremely important, and things are also not easy at the Stadium of Light.

That said, I really hope for 2 good matches, and I think Benfica will get to the Final.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
:D lol same shit different name. This will be an interesting match up but this is where Aykut's luck runs out. I think Benfica will win both games.
agreed

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Hi guys,

Great match incoming! In my opinion, Benfica is the strongest side and the favourite for this match, but of course, as someone said, Portugueses teams seems to have some difficults playing agaisnt turkish sides, and past matches history tells that. Benfica is doing extremely well this season, and we still don't know the taste of defeat on our domestic league and europe league (only agaisnt Spartak Moskva and Barcelona during champions league groups stage). We always scored on away matches, so expect a very powerful Benfica.

But again, turkish sides gameplay will be a problem, especially at your stadium with all that crowd, but the second game at our stadium will be extremely important, and things are also not easy at the Stadium of Light.

That said, I really hope for 2 good matches, and I think Benfica will get to the Final.
Why everything in Capital letters but when it comes to "Turkish" lower case? :frustrat: show some respect amk sikerim benfica menfica'ni

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why everything in Capital letters but when it comes to "Turkish" lower case? :frustrat: show some respect amk sikerim benfica menfica'ni
Sorry If I effected your feelings, but believe me that it wasn't on purpose.

amk sikerim benfica menfica'ni
Also, if you are replying to me, try at least to write words that I can understand, it is also a matter of respect.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Deal :thmbup: but as a guest you needed to show respect first, now kiss my pinky ring I'm joking i'm joking welcome to the forums man :tip: Actually in all honesty, I thought you'd never post here again so I added the Turkish part at the end :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Worst possible draw in my opinion considering the form they are in. Don't rate our chances at all. Should be great games though.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I think we are done, Benfica's offense is too strong for us. I'm hoping we can spring a surprise in the first leg, if we don't give up an away goal we have a shot. They haven't lost since like October? :eekani:

1 - 20 of 517 Posts