Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Manny said:
Is anyone watching the game? How are we playing?

I'd like a similar result tomorrow. :)

if u do score in the begginin you may have it

:wallbang:

is there any radio in net so we may know whats goin on in this game ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
First half end :thmbup:

2-0

Good result for half time.

Lets see second half , what kind of formation ->
Albania gonna show up.

They need goal(s) ..

But We are at the Home Game and it will gonna be good result ;)
Forza Turkey

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Talk about domination. Turkiye didn't allow Albania to breathe. I must say that this was an excellent game on behalf of Turkiye's U21 team. Albania was pressed the whole game, hardly held possesion of the ball, and did not have any scoring positions. Hopefully this win will give our NT some morale. If our NT plays the way the U21 did, we will easily win tomorrow. The U21 team did what they were supposed to... PLAY LIKE A TEAM.

I must mention Sabri and Ibrahim Akin who both played very well. Especially Sabri who was all over the place and put in 110% into the game. As for Albania, the goalie Lani (I think that is how it is spelled) played pretty well not allowing an additional 3-4 goals from being scored. He definitely saved the game from ending up 7-0.

Now time is ticking for the big game tomorrow. Hopefully our NT will be able to put forth a game like the U21 team. We must come out with 3 points tomorrow as it is a very important game for the NT.

CONGRATS to the U21 team for a job WELL done. With this win the U21 team is now in 2nd place in the standings chart.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Bilal is that teh former Fenerbahce player? What position does he play and how was he? Also anybody know who our GK was? Was it Fevzi Elmas from GS and if so how did he do?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Oh and how did teh striker Gokhan Kaba play? GS was interested in him a few weeks ago he is playing for Karsiyaka on loan from Sakaryaspor and is supposed to be very good.. I think he scored today, no?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stadium :
Ali Sami Yen

Türkiye : Fevzi (Volkan min 69), Tayfun, Ali, Muhammet, Sabri, Mehmet Topuz, Fahri, Adem, Mahmut Hanefi, Ibrahim Akin (Bilal min 76), Gökhan (Umut min 65)

Albania : Llani, Vangjeli (Llakaja min 76), Muca, Ndreka, Allaci, Boshnjaku, Muzaka, Tetova, Capja (Barka min 70), Salihi, Xhihani (Hodo min 67)

Goals : Mehmet Topuz (min 12), Gökhan (min 24), Ibrahim Akin (min 54), Bilal (min 90)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Congrats to the young warriors....:)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great win, guys! I saw the game with a turkish friend. Akin and Sabri impressed me a lot. Are they in the starting 11 in their teams???? How old are they? What can you tell me about them?? I only knows that akin plays for Besiktas and Sabri for Gala.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts