Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
France opens the score with kakuta against Netherlands, i thought this guys was playing for U19 team for ages...

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
France 4 - 1 Netherlands

[tub]dYpwEU1DbMA[/tub]​

Referee : M. Bezborodov (RUS).
Attendance : 11 047.
Goals : France : Kakuta (21’), Bakambu (37’, 90’+2), Martins Indi (83’csc). Pays-Bas : Cabral (55’).
Booking : France : Bakambu (41’), Kolodziejczak (42’), Fofana (82’), Lacazette (88’). Pays-Bas : Najah (28’), Castaignos (88’), Van La Parra (88’).

France : A. Diallo - Nego, Faure, Mavinga, Kolodziejczak - Coquelin, G. Fofana (cap) - Grenier (Reale, 80’), Kakuta, Griezmann (Lacazette, 74’) - Bakambu. Coach : F. Smerecki.

Netherlands : Zoet - Eekman, Schouten (R. Sneijder, 46’), Najah, Martins Indi - Bacuna (Pröpper, 46’), Clasie (cap) (Ebicilio, 78’), Van Haaren - Van La Parra, Castaignos, Cabral. Coach : W. Van Zwam.

Groupe A
Austria - England (at Flers) : 2 - 3
France - Netherlands (at Caen) : 4 - 1

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Havn't seen the French team play yet, but damn this Video shows they're very promising in the offensive end!

Kakuta is obviusly above this level, and Bakambu looks just amazing, his speed and his size is very impressing.

Although this is just a highlight of the game and still no indepth view but nontheless.

Spanish side I did watch, they are impressive, but it gotta be hard for 19 year olds to play against a team whos comming to just ruin thier game, so you can't tell much of the game.

Still a great side though.. I liked Rodri.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Fobal, do you have any video of the goals from France game? couldn't find it anywhere.

Spain won 2-1 against Portugal with 2 goals from Dani Pacheco btw, and France won 5-1.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Aha ok thanks.

Anyone watched the Italy game? I didn't watch any cause of work but really wanted to watch them, if anyone did can you tell me how Destro was.. probebly dissapointing as they seem to suck but still :p

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
You guys gotta see Spains penalty today against Italy..i'll try give a video of it.

Never seen a penalty taken like this before :D.. Spain literly trashed Italy so far btw.. really shamefull to watch the Italian defence, they won 3-0.

Spain played great, Italy couldn't controll the ball more then a few seconds, but it's not even a test for Spain really, Italy are below par.

And Croatia won 5-0 against Portugal(?!), and advanced to the semi final aswell.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
You guys gotta see Spains penalty today against Italy..i'll try give a video of it..
Ezequiel is a crack, fine young player, hopefully gets a chance at Betis this season. The problem with this Spanish team is that they've got so many quality players..and Iker should play instead of Canales, so much better.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Well he should get it, they're in Segunda no?

And I agree about Canales, and also think Rochina should start ahead of Rodri.. they're much more in controll with him and rarely loose the ball...he gives them alot more scoring options.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
how FAST are the French, it's insane!!, each of them other then Granier is a bloody jet!

I'm just all over this Bakambu guy.. you guys know anything about him maybe?

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
France do look impressive out of a physical perspective.

Yes, Betis are in Segunda.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
1 - 20 of 121 Posts