Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Allright, so around 50 days of pre-season is over and I don't think anyone really expected that Atlético's first official game in 2010-2011 would be a title-game.

That's the case.

Pre-season have gone rather fast and it's been pretty boring to be honest with very few serious games where the team have been able to gather and the best eleven play together. Quique's got all of his players as of 9 August which means Forlán has been training for the last 14 days or so.

I don't expect much out of this game, just a decent showing and no embarassing display. Atlético's capable of everything.

This means Simão will hopefully stay on the bench but also that Mérida is making his official debut for the club, if Quique sticks with the line-up. Filipe's also bound to make his official debut and the same goes for Godín.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
That is excellent :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
without mou and mou referees FC Internazionale is a very bad team
Benitez is just a fat spanish waiter
Atletico Madrid will win easily(0-4)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
without mou and mou referees FC Internazionale is a very bad team
Benitez is just a fat spanish waiter
You sound familiar :howler:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I thought we needed something original on this forum, there'll be improved versions of course.

As for Inter, well, you can't really play a more proven team in 2010. This is a great test and as much as we all appreciate your confidence, Fabio, they're heavy favourites to win the Super Cup.

Also, all these professional clubs are corrupt, so yeah, includes Atlético too, remember Istanbul against Gala and Valencia in Madrid? Yeah, those were sad moments.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There, looks better now.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Atlético: De Gea; Ujfaluši, Perea, Godín, Domínguez; Paulo Assunção, Raúl García, Reyes, Simão, Forlán and Agüero.

Bench: Joel, Antonio López, Mario, Camacho, Jurado, Mérida and Diego Costa.

Filipe didn't even make the bench for some mysterious reason while Álvaro is playing as a left-back, incredibly strange decisions.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah..seems like Filipe didn't recover from a knock he picked up, so he isn't playing..Simão on the other hand, I just hope he stays away from our set-pieces.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts