Xtratime Community banner

561 - 580 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
been over a decade, i couldn’t remember my password n i don’t think i use the same email anymore....
this is the same shit... 🤮 it feels stuck in this 20 yr loop of up n down shit...

what’s up with jovic? injured? why can’t he get minutes anywhere????
he’s my new kezman 🤦🏻‍♂️

plz, someone explain to me how stupid i am and all the things i’m missing... maybe u can bring some optimism back for me....

am i the only person that wants another forward out there? mitro alone is useless... set pieces n tap ins big deal... i have memories of a lone giraffe seeming as useless upfront...

n what happened at the end of the first half with defence n near the end that cost a goal????
spikes in first half took em off for the second????

do we have a cricket team i can follow?

plz, someone attempt to boost my spirits...

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Welcome back, you are not missing anything here, most of the members are ok wild wild east wasting their time talking to cromos and square heads. Matic quit the national team again and should never be considered for the team ever again. Serbia had an embarrassing match against Russia, not because they lost 3-1 (legit penalty and a wonderful goal and a stupid slip up playing the ball in defense) but they couldn't do a damn thing with the ball. The past 3 coaches were able to get some exciting plays and build ups, against russia it was non existent.

Turkey 0-0 at home, nothing special about our play. Mitrovic missed a sitter. Kolarov had a 2nd yellow card In the 49th minute so good for them to be able to hold turkey to a scoreless tie.

We are now in last place in our group.

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
0-0 vs Norway at halftime, Serbia has been the better team, Lazovic almost scored off a deflection Mitrovic missed a sitter after Djuricic made a great pass to him. Lazovic has been our most dangerous player but the Norwegians have been very stubborn on defense. Maksimovic made a huge goal line save when Kolarov gave up a cheap corner kick.

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Sergej with the goal in the 80th minute!!!

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Norway score an awful goal in the 87th minute when it went between 5 of our players 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Game goes to extra time 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Lazovic hits the post in the 100th minute

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Goalllplppllllll Sergej!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Thank f*ck. How many chances they had. Lets not park the bus again like after first goal.

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Game over 2-1 Scotland vs Israel looks to be going to penalties

Hungary (our opponents on Sunday) beat Bulgaria 3-1

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
1-2 FT Win. Now we have to wait the winner of Izrael Vs. Scotland. Match will be played on 12th of November in Belgrade.

Reactions: Red_Bandit

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Scotland beat Israel in penalties so Serbia will be playing them Nov 12 in Serbia.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Scotland it is then. They looked very comfortable with penalties so we have to convert our chances & finish the game before that.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I can't see us playing our first team after an emotional playoff and the congested schedule these players have to go through (2 Nations League matches in the next 4 days). I imagine the same applies to Hungary although they seem to have had an easier time with their playoff. My guess is that both teams field their B teams and you hope that our squad depth will make the difference.

The Nations League matches don't seem to be as consequential for WC qualification as they were for the Euros. I think the main motivation is seeding for the WC qualifiers and landing in pot 2. A recent analysis I saw on Twitter has us there currently though:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
on sunday it‘ll be

HUN 1-6 SRB

not as mercyless as last time
Nah, we like to park the bus after scoring a goal since then - with exception of under Antic period ('08-'10). Serbia plays proper attacking football when we really have nowhere to go.

But d*mn the memories... the hype after those matches... Mijatovic was wearing white boots like only one more No.9 in the world (Ronaldo)... felt bad for Hungary though.

Reactions: szövkap

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Rajkovic, S. Mitrovic, Milenkovic, Veljkovic, Gacinovic, Gudelj, Milivojevic, Mladenovic, Tadic, Ljajic, Jovic

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Gacinovic made an error, Hungary scores. Listening to it on Youtube

561 - 580 of 603 Posts