49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
League C

©UEFA.com

Pot 1: Hungary, Romania, Scotland, Slovenia
Pot 2: Greece, Serbia, Albania, Norway
Pot 3: Montenegro, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland
Pot 4: Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania

Teams will be split into one group of three (containing teams from Pots 1, 2 and 3 only) and three groups of four.
Due to winter venue restrictions, a group can contain a maximum of two of these teams: Norway, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania.
The four group winners are promoted to League B, with the four sides that finish bottom relegated to League D for the 2020 edition.
The top four ranked teams that do not qualify for UEFA EURO 2020 will enter a play-off in March 2020, with one finals place on offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some confusing shit...

2 things are clear:

1. as a Pot 4 team we will be drawn into a four team group
2. we will be underdogs in that group and might well fall to League D (not sure if this would be that bad anyway as it would be easier to directly qualify for the Euro finals from there)

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
would be funny if we finish last in the group but still qualify to the playoffs...seems like this could technically happen

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Group 2

Hungary
Greece
Finland
Estonia

most likely we will finish last in the group...all those other teams have a chance to qualify to Euros directly though

·
Registered
57,315 Posts
1. Est
2. Fin
3. Gre
4. Hun

mark my words

Est vs Hun is on monday, 15. october, thinking about going, liked Tallinn A LOT, anyone up for a beer or ten of them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
1. Est
2. Fin
3. Gre
4. Hun

mark my words

Est vs Hun is on monday, 15. october, thinking about going, liked Tallinn A LOT, anyone up for a beer or ten of them?
I wish good luck to Estonia, but only as long as we do better than them. Because I am bitter and jealous and overall a bad person. That's why I won't bandwagon stupid Iceland either.

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Aksalu; Kams, Baranov, Vihmann, Mets, Pikk; Ojamaa, Dmitrijev, Vassilijev, Luts; Anier

Is the lineup for Estonia

Klavan obvious omission

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Ground control to Major George

1 - 14 of 14 Posts