Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this UEFA Nations League match?

• Scoreless Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austria by 1 goal

• Austria by 2+ goals

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Nicely done!!

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Perišic out the 4 Nations League Games.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Honestly I almost think it's a blessing in disguise. Perisic doesn't need to prove himself we know he will show up for the world cup. Great opportunity for Orsic, Brekalo and maybe a few others
I agree, but if we didn't play France twice in those four games, I would agree more.

Hope he is alright.

Reactions: Nepoznat

·
dinamo67
11,031 Posts
Ivanusec got a call up. Livaja is feeling sick according to Dalic. Musa is out aswell? Dalic didn't go into much detail.

Reactions: Ante

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
Ivanusec got a call up. Livaja is feeling sick according to Dalic. Musa is out aswell? Dalic didn't go into much detail.
I'm not sure if the news is correct but I've read that Musa is out of the squad... If this is right, I'm really sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: Nepoznat

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I'm reading the news these past few days and just saw this photo of what some think might be the starting lineup. I'm really not so eager to see this but maybe I will be surprised.

Sorry folks but I just DO NOT see Brekalo as a starter and even though our first game won't be some massive test, I just think he's too inconsistent for us. I'd rather have Rebic playing down the left...he is harder to manage for the opposing defenders and if he's in any kind of form, he will always create havoc with his speed and aggression.

Also, Krama on the right? I know he's played this before but I see him more effective in behind Budimir. Maybe we should start Majer on the right and change the formation to 4-3-3?

Any thoughts?

Font Poster Parallel Advertising Circle

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I'm reading the news these past few days and just saw this photo of what some think might be the starting lineup. I'm really not so eager to see this but maybe I will be surprised.

Sorry folks but I just DO NOT see Brekalo as a starter and even though our first game won't be some massive test, I just think he's too inconsistent for us. I'd rather have Rebic playing down the left...he is harder to manage for the opposing defenders and if he's in any kind of form, he will always create havoc with his speed and aggression.

Also, Krama on the right? I know he's played this before but I see him more effective in behind Budimir. Maybe we should start Majer on the right and change the formation to 4-3-3?

Any thoughts?

View attachment 77000
This is a little better except I'd keep Gvardiol in and take Erlic out.

Product Rectangle Font Line Recreation

·
Registered
5,507 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts