Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this UEFA Nations League match?

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fair enough. I thought Sutalos anticipation and reading of the game was very good. Another thing to consider is the Dinamo connection. Livakovic, Sosa, Gvardiol and maybe even Sutalo should have at least some experience playing together ?
I don't know if these guys played together but Erlic and Sutalo gave Livakovic more confidence, i hope that Sosa will play tonight so we Can see how the backline is with him on the left.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
https://twitter.com/equipedefrance/status/1536398235123712001/photo/1

I apologize for my predicted France lineup because Deschamps is simply crazy to start with players who has played full match against Austria or with players with minor injuries... Simply crazy from him...

Take the example with Poulsen, he suffered an injury against us and now, he's out for 6 weeks...

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
This match will be really though. I thought that Deschamps will choose to play with a mixed team and not with all his best players.

The key will be to score first and counter them. Their midfield is really poor and they'll avoid the fight in the middle against our trio. They'll play in the same way than they did in the match in Croatia, but at my eyes, they'll try to find directly the speed of Mbappe, Nkunku and Benzema. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Benzema playing deeper and let spaces behind him for Nkunku and Mbappe.

The work rate of our players will be crucial. And I really hope that Dalic will make the subs at the right time, because one thing is sure, in this match, the subs will be very important for the team who wants to win.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
I don't know if you're thinking the same, but after Ivusic match against Austria. I'm shitting bricks...

Reactions: pivorakija

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
HRVATSKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 89 Posts