Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this UEFA Nations League match?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
Kanté and L. Hernandez are out.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
With the injuries and tired players from Austria match, this is the probably France line-up for the match against us.

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe Digne

Guendouzi Tchouameni Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder Mbappe​

Or

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe

Clauss Tchouameni Guendouzi Digne

Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder​

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
No Benzema?
I don't think that Deschamps will take some risks with him. He has 34 years old, and he has played the entire match against Austria. At my eyes, he could join the attack for the last 20 mins, but honestly this could be very risky from Deschamps to play with him as a starter. Especially after all the injuries that France have conceded in the last few days.

Reactions: Ante

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
In this match, this will be important to score one or two goals before the second half. Because in this kind of match Deschamps really like to introduce his best players in second half, especially in the last 30 mins.

And for us, we have some habits to concede in the last 30 against them. For me, the approach of the match in a tactical aspect but also all the subs made by Dalic in second half will be very important.

I could easily sees Deschamps introduce players like Mbappe, Benzema and Griezmann in the last 30 and try to dynamite our defense because he knows how we have some problems to finnish our matches correctly.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
I'm okay with this as long as he makes early subs. Some players playing 3-4 games in a row.
Same for me. The line up is nice but I really hope that we'll see Kramaric, Sucic, Vlasic, Orsic and Majer or Juranovic coming early in the match and not waiting until the 80 mins.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
https://twitter.com/equipedefrance/status/1536398235123712001/photo/1

I apologize for my predicted France lineup because Deschamps is simply crazy to start with players who has played full match against Austria or with players with minor injuries... Simply crazy from him...

Take the example with Poulsen, he suffered an injury against us and now, he's out for 6 weeks...

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
This match will be really though. I thought that Deschamps will choose to play with a mixed team and not with all his best players.

The key will be to score first and counter them. Their midfield is really poor and they'll avoid the fight in the middle against our trio. They'll play in the same way than they did in the match in Croatia, but at my eyes, they'll try to find directly the speed of Mbappe, Nkunku and Benzema. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Benzema playing deeper and let spaces behind him for Nkunku and Mbappe.

The work rate of our players will be crucial. And I really hope that Dalic will make the subs at the right time, because one thing is sure, in this match, the subs will be very important for the team who wants to win.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
I don't know if you're thinking the same, but after Ivusic match against Austria. I'm shitting bricks...

Reactions: pivorakija

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
Can Dalmate relax now, they beat France and won two penalties against them :p
Aaw yes HS, I've waited for this moment since the WC final. What a pleasure to finally beat these cunts! :LOL: :LOL:

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
We played France how you have to play against them. France always killed us with there speed on the counter also we always made stupid mistakes to go along with some questionable ref calls. Today no problem with the ref. No stupid mistakes and we gave the French very little.. Our midfield did a great job of holding the ball especially on the end of the game. Our defense outstanding once again. We don’t need to see Vida or Lovren again.
I 100% agree Spidey, and I really hope that Dalic will make the right choices for the WC squad. Because today, Erlic and Sutalo have showed how they must to be present at the WC and being starter. But also how Caleta and Pongracic must to wark hard if they want to be part of the group because their partnership was pretty shit and played as tourists...

One thing is sure, Gvardiol, Sutalo and Erlic are part of the squad in central defense.

Juranovic have my special mention, because in these two he has showed more than Barisic and Sosa reunited. For a right footed, playing like this with composure and precision against a team like France is simply incredible!

The whole team was impressive!!

This new season to come will maybe show to us some new talents, and will change Dalic options for his squad. But we must also try to avoid possible injuries with our key players and find an another striker after Kramaric and Budimir. Maybe, Livaja, Musa... We don't know. But I'm really excited by the win but also how Dalic will deal with it and all the possible options we have for the team.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
Anyone have a replay of that game? Want to watch it relaxed this time...knowing we won...lol

The last 15 minutes we had the french chasing our shadows..its truly was amazing watching us dominate possesision like that...they couldn't touch us...and mind you, this was no a no joke french team...Benz and Mbappe played and were in our D's back pocket....Tchoumeni (Luka's new teammate at Real) couldn't win back the ball either....

A shout out to Budimir as well...did alot of the dirty work up front against some very physical brothers in the back...

And the pos with the long girlyman hair...should have been red carded on the sick elbow to Brekalo...that was more than a yellow...a reckless challenge.

Only complaint was late, can't remember who it was, maybe Stanisic (great game by the way up against Mbappe, he held his own very well) who tried to switch it from our back right and did a left foot pass that got picked off easily and Benz got it and they almost had a great chance....
Many phuckin erotic pop ups to close on the page, but you can can watch the game there. 🙂 :coffee:

FRA vs CRO - First-Half - DoodStream

FRA vs CRO - Second-Half - DoodStream

The commentators are not the best but this is great to watch the match again.

Reactions: Ante
1 - 12 of 12 Posts