Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this UEFA Nations League match?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bird Font Emblem Rectangle Art
vs.
Ball Font Emblem Symbol Recreation

June 13th, 2022 - 20:45 CET (14:45 EDT)

Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France (Capacity 80,698)

Water resources Building World Blue Water

Cloud Sky Building Tree Tower

White Map World Atlas Water

• Fourth match for UEFA Nations League 2022-23
  • Lots of tied players after the long season and now 4 representation matches in 10 days!
  • Last place Denmark hosts Third place HRVATSKA
  • Vatreni have never beaten France #WeAreOverdue
Black Font Line Parallel Screenshot

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Screenshot

Product Font Rectangle Material property Parallel

Squad
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1526126420233269248

Betting odds:
Font Gadget Screenshot Electronic device Software

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's the first time we will play France when we are the team in a comfortable Seat, knowing that a draw wouldn't bother us when it would frustrate them.
We'll see if we Can take advantage from this situation.

I Hope Erlic Sutalo will start again.

Now i Can see us in trouble each Time either vida or Pongracic or Caleta Car are on the pitch 🤨

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's the first time we will play France when we are the team in a comfortable Seat, knowing that a draw wouldn't bother us when it would frustrate them.
We'll see if we Can take advantage from this situation.

I Hope Erlic Sutalo will start again.

Now i Can see us in trouble each Time either vida or Pongracic or Caleta Car are on the pitch 🤨
Vida cannot pass and panics every time hes on the ball, pongracic is an airhead with no defensive awareness. We now know erlic/sutalo are solid options and complement each other well. Erlic just played 2 full games, it would be smart to give him a rest and test caleta alongside sutalo vs france.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
Kanté and L. Hernandez are out.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
With the injuries and tired players from Austria match, this is the probably France line-up for the match against us.

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe Digne

Guendouzi Tchouameni Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder Mbappe​

Or

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe

Clauss Tchouameni Guendouzi Digne

Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder​

·
Registered
24,863 Posts
With the injuries and tired players from Austria match, this is the probably France line-up for the match against us.

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe Digne

Guendouzi Tchouameni Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder Mbappe​

Or

Maignan

Koundé Konaté Kimpembe

Clauss Tchouameni Guendouzi Digne

Rabiot

Nkunku Ben Yedder​

No Benzema?

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
No Benzema?
I don't think that Deschamps will take some risks with him. He has 34 years old, and he has played the entire match against Austria. At my eyes, he could join the attack for the last 20 mins, but honestly this could be very risky from Deschamps to play with him as a starter. Especially after all the injuries that France have conceded in the last few days.

Reactions: Ante

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
In this match, this will be important to score one or two goals before the second half. Because in this kind of match Deschamps really like to introduce his best players in second half, especially in the last 30 mins.

And for us, we have some habits to concede in the last 30 against them. For me, the approach of the match in a tactical aspect but also all the subs made by Dalic in second half will be very important.

I could easily sees Deschamps introduce players like Mbappe, Benzema and Griezmann in the last 30 and try to dynamite our defense because he knows how we have some problems to finnish our matches correctly.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Anyone knows if Sosa will be ready for this?

I would start with

Livakovic
Jura Erlic Sutalo Sosa
Jakic
Majer Kovacic
Pasalic Kramaric Vlasic

Stanisic Lukita Brozo Sucic Brekalo in second half

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Anyone knows if Sosa will be ready for this?

I would start with

Livakovic
Jura Erlic Sutalo Sosa
Jakic
Majer Kovacic
Pasalic Kramaric Vlasic

Stanisic Lukita Brozo Sucic Brekalo in second half
Ivusic will be the starting GK he was going to get first and last game. Would love to see a Sucic and Majer out together.

Also would play Stanisic and I bet he starts. He can handle the defensive duties way better and I think we will need a bit of that in this game

·
Registered
5,507 Posts

·
No pain - No gain.
4,757 Posts
I'm okay with this as long as he makes early subs. Some players playing 3-4 games in a row.
Same for me. The line up is nice but I really hope that we'll see Kramaric, Sucic, Vlasic, Orsic and Majer or Juranovic coming early in the match and not waiting until the 80 mins.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think Dalic might have found his answers about the World cup starting XI from the match in Denmark

Livakovic Stanisic Sutalo Gvardiol Sosa Brozo Lukita Kovacic Pasalic Kramaric Perisic

Main subs Juranovic Erlic Barisic Sucic Majer Brekalo Vlasic Budimir.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think Dalic might have found his answers about the World cup starting XI from the match in Denmark

Livakovic Stanisic Sutalo Gvardiol Sosa Brozo Lukita Kovacic Pasalic Kramaric Perisic

Main subs Juranovic Erlic Barisic Sucic Majer Brekalo Vlasic Budimir.
I think this is probably our strongest line up given the choices available. Pasalic and Perisic gives you enough aieral threat in the box. Kramaric as lone striker not ideal but it's a compromise we have to make work somehow.

Only thing I would say is why are we writing off Caleta Car so early. Sutalo has had half a season at Dinamo and one cap. Feels like every time someone has a good one or two games we automatically hype them up and they should start over an established player. Don't get me wrong I think the spot is definitely up for grabs but Sutalo has a lot more to prove before he gets the nod imo

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think this is probably our strongest line up given the choices available. Pasalic and Perisic gives you enough aieral threat in the box. Kramaric as lone striker not ideal but it's a compromise we have to make work somehow.

Only thing I would say is why are we writing off Caleta Car so early. Sutalo has had half a season at Dinamo and one cap. Feels like every time someone has a good one or two games we automatically hype them up and they should start over an established player. Don't get me wrong I think the spot is definitely up for grabs but Sutalo has a lot more to prove before he gets the nod imo
I have seen Caleta playing for 3-4 years regularly now as Marseille is my club. He shouldn't be a starter in our National Team now that there are serious contenders for these positions. Man is like 1m95 100 kilos and i never saw him doing what Erlic and Sutalo did in Denmark. He looks tough but he is not.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have seen Caleta playing for 3-4 years regularly now as Marseille is my club. He shouldn't be a starter in our National Team now that there are serious contenders for these positions. Man is like 1m95 100 kilos and i never saw him doing what Erlic and Sutalo did in Denmark. He looks tough but he is not.
Fair enough. I thought Sutalos anticipation and reading of the game was very good. Another thing to consider is the Dinamo connection. Livakovic, Sosa, Gvardiol and maybe even Sutalo should have at least some experience playing together ?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts