Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this UEFA Nations League match?

• HRVATSKA by 2+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scoreless Draw

• France by 1 goal

• France by 2+ goals

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
You cant play this team with these players. You need speed against them. Vida Badelj Pasalic? Give me a break

·
Registered
484 Posts
Against Portugal we lost 4-1 with Lovren Vida Barisic and you put them again on the pitch against France? What is that? You like us to be humiliated?

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Björn Kuipers is a loser!! How did Pašalić miss that??

·
Registered
602 Posts
France dominated first 25 minutes. Croatia got back into it the last 20 getting more possession. Pasalic missed a sitter as did Mbappe. Both teams probably get a penalty as mendy hand was away fro his body. They usually call those a pk in today’s game not before though.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Everybody internationally will talk again how we always lose against France but no-one will question the fact that if you don't want to lose against them half of the team shouldn't have started this game.
Dalic gave them our asses.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Really poor game by the backline.

Kovacic gets on his amazing runs to then bungle a normal pass. Has he ever had a good shot at the goal? Well, Brekalo wasn't that much better either, but at least he delivered an assist.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Really good second half. France scores against the run of play. Kovacic and Brekalo made a difference as did Budimir
They always score against the run of play it is nothing new. Fool me once fool me twice thing but they fool us 10 times and will foul us as long as we don't put the fresh legs on the pitch.

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
The performance was actually decent, bad starting lineup and I think Vida is done at this level (though he will probably start the next match with Lovren suspended). Barisic is not a player for top opposition, but still better than Melnjak if that means anything, Badelj is also done too. This team will have problems once Modric retires. Petkovic is becoming like Sammir I'm afraid unless somebody wakes him up, he has flashes of brilliance but doesn't work hard enough. Uremovic is the big winner of this month's game along with Brekalo

Some strange calls by the ref, that France corner where they almost scored is a good example. Lovren is starting to annoy me as well on the same play he whiffed on a clearance and seems to be too busy acting 'hard' on and off the field than defending

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
And we played really well ... and we lost.... again , deja vu anyone? France are one of the most Infuriating teams, they hang on and score out of nothing ( bar the first 20 minutes) , but their players are so aletic and fast it’s ridiculous, however Griezmann and Pogba are some of the most arrogant and annoying pricks in football I can’t stand them. Second half was totally dominant yet we lost so not much blame on the team they did their all. Don’t understand Badelj in lineup, also Dalić please bring in some young blood, Bradaric, Caleta Car, Moro, Majer, Sutalo to name a few obvious choices for positions we are in need of upgrading. As Vlasic, Brekalo and Bradaric have already proven young blood , pace and energy are urgently neeeded for the Vatreni.

·
Registered
484 Posts
And we played really well ... and we lost.... again , deja vu anyone? France are one of the most Infuriating teams, they hang on and score out of nothing ( bar the first 20 minutes) , but their players are so aletic and fast it’s ridiculous, however Griezmann and Pogba are some of the most arrogant and annoying pricks in football I can’t stand them. Second half was totally dominant yet we lost so not much blame on the team they did their all. Don’t understand Badelj in lineup, also Dalić please bring in some young blood, Bradaric, Caleta Car, Moro, Majer, Sutalo to name a few obvious choices for positions we are in need of upgrading.
They are infuriating yes but we give them ourselves the weapons to kill us. You don't have the right to play this team with the backline and defensive midfield that started the match tonight. From 5 players only 1 should be there against this kind of opposition.

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
also Dalić please bring in some young blood, Bradaric, Caleta Car, Moro, Majer, Sutalo to name a few obvious choices for positions we are in need of upgrading. As Vlasic, Brekalo and Bradaric have already proven young blood , pace and energy are urgently neeeded for the Vatreni.
I doubt any of the U21 players will be called in November with them having important must-win qualifiers

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
The performance was actually decent, bad starting lineup and I think Vida is done at this level (though he will probably start the next match with Lovren suspended). Barisic is not a player for top opposition, but still better than Melnjak if that means anything, Badelj is also done too. This team will have problems once Modric retires. Petkovic is becoming like Sammir I'm afraid unless somebody wakes him up, he has flashes of brilliance but doesn't work hard enough. Uremovic is the big winner of this month's game along with Brekalo

Some strange calls by the ref, that France corner where they almost scored is a good example. Lovren is starting to annoy me as well on the same play he whiffed on a clearance and seems to be too busy acting 'hard' on and off the field than defending
I don't mind Badelj. Good decision maker albeit at the expense of speed. I would keep Modric until his 40's lol, these kids are nowhere near his IQ level

21 - 40 of 84 Posts