Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

nice to be among you -- my first post here, although I've been reading you for quite some time. Thanx for excellent debate and info!

Anyway, I have a question about this (in)famous UEFA license. There has been sooooo much noise about it, and the deadline was 31/3. What's the status now? Did we get the license? What about other Italian clubs like Roma/Lazio??? When are we expected to have a definite answer on this?

I am opening this as a new thread, as I have impression that it's a vital issue. If we can't participate in European competitions next year, than I suspect moral could get really low, plus we will have less bargaining power to keep some players. Yes, I realise we will sell star players anyway... :depress: :depress: :depress: :sob: :sob: :sob:, but in the sea of bad news I guess uefa licence would be a very positive sign.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Welcome hazar!

I'm sorry that you had to come here in this dark period of our history... But maybe things will be better again. Who knows?

We have the UEFA license I think. It's got no real value though as it's much harder to enter the Serie A...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
GaGa said:
Yeah we met the UEFA...license...the bitch is the Serie A one...:stress:
So next season we'll be in the UEFA-cup, but not play football in the league!
I mean it's great, we don't have to care about squaddepth since we only play at best like a dozen or so games. We can focus all our attention at those matches. We'd rule europe!

On a serious note, I don't know much about these sort of things. But I know it will sort itself out in one way or another.

Btw. welcome Hazar! Hope you enjoy it here and continue posting about. :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
JKris said:
enola, you would still play in the league... just not serie A.
No we would play in........"The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen!" With Sean Connery at rightwing.

Your right offcourse. I missed pointing that out in my previous post.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hazar, nice to see a Dutchie to replace Willem...;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts